BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Hannah G.
    Park ridge
    My lip always get chap in the summer, and this really helps. Also, I lick my lips when I don't have chopstick because it's winter. Then I put this on over night, and my lips don't feel irritated anymore in the morning!
    Annie G.
    I honestly don’t like to use any other chapstick (lip balm). Among my friends, when even say, “Do you have any Burt’s Bees” versus asking for chapstick. It’s been a staple due to its non-greasy coating that keep your lips soft and supple. Plus, can’t go wrong with the ripe, not artificial strawberry flavor.
    Felicia B.
    Merced , CA
    Love these they are amazing for winter or anytime really and the slight pigment is great also … have one in my makeup drawer my purse my nightstand always have one handy
    Sheena B.
    Burts bees is usually pretty good, and this product is no different. It’s formulation is a little thin and slippery for my taste, hence the reduced star, but I do find myself reaching for this sooner than a lot of other thin balms. I know I reviewed the strawberry, but my favorite is the pomegranate
    Madison K.
    Richmond, KY
    Bought from Walmart a few months ago. Used it because I had dry, chapped lips that were peeling. I like how it was soft and silky, it made my lips feel so much better. However it does burn some after application.
    Gabriela V.
    Mukilteo, WA
    I love the smell, taste, and overall smooth application of this lip balm! The lip balm is also long lasting and does not require multiple applications to get that moisturized look and feel! It is a little pricey for a single tube, however, I always stock up on these whenever I find them on sale!
    Elizabeth R.
    Hodgenville, KY
    Burt Bee's has always been a favorite of mine. This one in particular is one of my top favorites from them. It's leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized as always, and the strawberry 'flavor' is so yummy and leaves a nice tint to my lips. The price isn't my most favorite, but it's worth it, in my opinion.
    Having very dry lips it’s not a problem when I have my favorite chapstick with me. Literally have it in my pocket all the time. It moisturizes and it smells amazing❤️
    Shae R.
    Glenwood
    I loved it. It brought life to my lips. I personally have tried alot of burts bees products and have liked most of them. I think the best part about these chapsticks are the smells and the moisturizing capabilities. I have purchased these repeatedly over the years and would definitely recommend.
    Jodie B.
    I love this lipstick balm brand. They feel lovely on the lips and work very well! They are a little price than usual lip balms bit worth it if you keep track of them.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.