BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Christiana L.
    Well this one claims to be natural I love my lips feeling super waxy and Staind Outside of my lips as well as my teeth it wasn't the best experience.
    Ruth K.
    Great flavor and product that leaves your lips soft. The product lasts a longtime and prevents lips from cracking. Quality product and worth trying!
    Katie O.
    Dade City
    I love how natural it is because I'm very picky about what products I put on my face. It works wonders for dry/chapped lips. I've used it for years.
    Olha K.
    Warminster, PA
    Love this one but my daughter love to lick it off cause it smells so delicious. Got it at Nordstrom rack with the discount. Easy to use and stays on
    rachel b.
    Wexford, PA
    This chapstick goes on so smoothly and makes your lips feel as though they are truly being treated. It quickly became my all time favorite chapstick!
    Beshany J.
    Sacramento , CA
    Cheap. Natural. Amazing. Life saving. These are the words that come to mind when I see this lip balm. I honestly recommend this to anyone with lips.
    Kerri C.
    Nice lip balm. Keeps my lips well moisturized. The only down size is you have to re-aply every 1 to 2 hours so you go through a tube really quickly.
    Mindy M.
    This is the only brand lip balm my daughter can use. She wants lip smackers so bad but these are natural with no funky ingredients to break her out.
    Taylor D.
    Van Meter, IA
    Moisturizes to the max!! Great product and I love it! I use it every day and it keeps your lips from getting chapped and it makes them soft all day!
    Carissa C.
    Inman, SC
    I absolutely love this product and use it on a daily basis. Not only does it smell amazing but it keeps your lips hydrated for hours in between uses.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?