BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Tomeka M.
    Renton, WA
    Love this chapstick, keeps my lips from feeling dry. Goes on thick but not to thick. Keeps my lips moist through out the day. Like the smell as well.
    Trinidee J.
    Morristown, TN
    I personally do not like Burt’s bees, due to the weird taste and crude smell to the mixture. But this did the job for me when I could bare the smell.
    April S.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I’m not a fan of thick lip palms and this one was super thick. Great product and definitely did the job, but I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this.
    valentina c.
    This has honestly saved my LIFE. These past few months have been extremely crucial and it had taken a huge toll on my lips. THANKFULLY i found this!
    Brooke G.
    Tampa, FL
    Amazing and soft!! I’ve been using this forever and can’t get sammfind better!! Love love this product ! Super great value and not too pricey!!
    Kristina S.
    Irmo, SC
    I’ve been faithfully buying this product for 10+ years! I love my Burt’s Bees! It’s always my go to. Smells great , so smooth and long lasting!
    Sarah B.
    I was not excited about the waxy feeling it left on my lips. Not as weightless as other brands I use. It was moisturizing though and lasted a while.
    Chrisandra J.
    Center Point
    This product is a great moisturizer. I Love the fact that it's a natural product. It feels great on my lips. It keeps your lips from getting chapped.
    Kylie M.
    Salem, OR
    As long as you're not allergic to bees this product is amazing. This is my favorite brand of chapstick in any flavor. Defiantly makes me lips smooth
    Angel G.
    Kelso
    Smells and tastes wonderful. This is my go to lip balm during the day and the least expensive lip balm in my bag. Packaging is ok but not the cutest.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?