BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Lee E.
    Love this kind of chapstick. It definitely helps and is really helpful to wear in the sun so they don't get burnt. The strawberry kind smells amazing!
    Samantha W.
    Mathiston, MS
    This is hands down my favorite chapstick. It’s so nice to have that plumping sensation with a chapstick. It doesn’t hook up like a lot of chapsticks do
    Jessica B.
    Las Vegas , NV
    My favorite Burt’s Bees’s flavor! Comes in the normal packaging like their other flavors. Can be a little harder to find than the more common flavors.
    Nikki B.
    Covington, LA
    I love Burts Bees, but this strawberry flavor was just off to me. Definitely not one I'd repurchase, but does the job. Just don't care for the flavor.
    Tonya S.
    Phoenix
    What an amazing product! Just wish the tubes were bigger with a Nivea cap style. The natural line is a big plus with all the chemicals we use already.
    Laura💀🎀 A.
    Feels great but I have other brands I like better, mostly because I don't too much for the smell. But it does rejuvenate the lips and makes them smooth
    Ronisha M.
    Hephzibah, GA
    Not you're average Chapstick!This Chapstick is so bomb and moisturizing. When I compare it to other Chapstick I've tried I definetly see the difference
    Joy K.
    Whitehouse
    I love Burt’s Bees chapsticks or lip balms . I use them to keep my lips from becoming dry or cracked & I love that they have a hint of color.
    Alex B.
    San Diego, CA
    I love burt's bees grainy texture, because it feels organic and exfoliating! It is also incredibly hydrating, so I don't have to reapply too often.
    Isabel N.
    El Paso
    Love the smell of it and that it makes my lips so soft and hydrated especially because I have super dry lips I carry one in my purse all the time
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?