BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Katie S.
    Millville, NJ
    I love anything burts bees. I use this every time my lips get Chapped and it has improved. My lips used to always be chapped but now they aren't as much.
    Katy L.
    Bound brook
    I really like the Burt’s and bees because it met my expectations, it left my lips very soft. The packaging was very nice and it was well placed in a box
    Kate M.
    Burt’s bees is my favorite chapstick to use year round! Winters in Iowa is a definite must with this too! Smells amazing and is so hydrating on the lips!
    Lindsay C.
    Decatur
    I love this chapstick. It really works wonders! It def meet my expectations. I get dry and cracked lips and this chapstick definitely fixed the problem.
    BlaiR F.
    South Bend, IN
    Works really good a little bit more expensive and it does not taste very good so do not try to taste it and eat it or let your children eat it it's gross
    Steph V.
    Miami
    This is my favorite Burt’s bees chapstick because I live strawberry flavored this also it’s so moisturizing and gives you a bit of a red tin to the lips.
    Natalia C.
    Natually keeps lips smooth & helps prevent chapping!! I love the smell of the chapstick. Burts Bee is probably my favorite brand for chapsticks/lip balms
    Queen J.
    Expensive for a chapstick, but still affordable. It works wonders for cracked lips and smells great! Also great that it’s made from natural ingredients!
    Vaidehi C.
    Burtbees is famous for its natural ingredients without all the harmful chemicals....it has a Great rich pigment and good for hydration! I just love it !
    Amanda H.
    This brand in general is awesome I have used there product since they came out. I am such a fan it just does everything I need it to do for my dry lips.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?