BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Karin S.
    Glendale, AZ
    Great chapstick! I love this for the hot, dry Arizona summers. It doesn't feel waxy, smells good and I don't feel like it has to be reapplied constantly.
    Cindy R.
    Olive Branch, MS
    Burts Bees feels really nice going on, but I had to reapply every 30 minutes or so because it was gone, and this was without eating or drinking anything.
    Jessica O.
    MONTROSE, PA
    I tried the mango butter one and was totally impressed with how soft it was. I'm not totally sure it did much for my lips but it felt and smelled great!
    Hadleigh F.
    Amherst, OH
    I love these pictures balms because I know what's in them and I know they are natural so I don't have to worry about bad things and chemicals on my skin
    Steph M.
    I wasn’t that satisfied with this product. It didn’t feel like it actually soaked into my lips. It was my
    First time, I’ll try a different one next time.
    BlaiR F.
    South Bend, IN
    Works really good a little bit more expensive and it does not taste very good so do not try to taste it and eat it or let your children eat it it's gross
    Stacia T.
    I actually don't really get why everyone raves about this. It feels good for a little while and then it goes away and I dont feel like it does anything.
    Adriana R.
    San Bernardino
    I like it but not love it i feel like it doesn’t stay on for long and u need to keep applying it other than that it smells really good like strawberries.
    Amanda H.
    This brand in general is awesome I have used there product since they came out. I am such a fan it just does everything I need it to do for my dry lips.
    DaeVita W.
    Dearborn Hts, MI
    Want velvety soft moisturized lips? This was perfect. I bought it at my local Walgreens store. It smells great and left my lips kissable and soft.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?