BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Emily P.
    Burt’s Bees is another great product that has natural ingredients. It works well at moisturizing you lips, even if it is more pricey than other chapsticks.
    👯Lexy A.
    Eugene, OR
    Burt’s bees has always been a favorite of mine. It’s so easy to apply and smoothly glides on the lips. I 100% recommend to anyone wanting moisturizes lips.
    Nur B.
    I like to use this brand as an alternative to other brands. It's a nice drugstore one so it's affordable I just dont like the taste it leaves on the lips.
    Mariela T.
    Cypress,TX
    This moisturizes the lips so amazing.  I used other product and this by far my favorite. The packing is ok but doesn’t matter I use it everyday.
    Sandra D.
    Tampa
    This a great flavor. It’s not over powering and smells great. My lips felt very soft and i didn’t have to reaply for a few hours. Even after eating.
    Erica C.
    This is definitely one of my favorite lip products!! I don't really like wearing lipstick, so this is perfect for me because it gives off a slight red tint
    Gabriela G.
    Worcester, MA
    I absolutely love this! It gives your lips a pinkish tone so you look alive and you don’t need to use any lipstick. It is super hydrating and 100% natural!
    Sophia M.
    Houston
    It moisturizes my lips nicely. I love the flavor and the cool feeling of the honey. You can even smell the honey. It is so nice to use and is recommended.
    Mal M.
    Birmingham
    Burt’s bees chapstick is wonderful! I apply it several times during the day and before I go to bed at night. I definitely recommend trying this chapstick!
    Courtney J.
    This chapstick is very different. It’s really oily and smells kind of like an essential oil. It isn’t yummy and it’s not comfortable to wear. It’s greasy.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?