BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Anna B.
    Trenton
    A must have in my work bag! My lips get chapped very easily and this is a great working in product! Reasonable price and a trusted brand name in my house!
    Michelle H.
    Manchester
    Love, love, love this product!!! Was an avid chapstick user until I tried this. Goes on light, not a heavy waxy feeling, gives great shine too as a bonus!
    Candice M.
    Fairbanks, AK
    I like the different flavors they have and they help to keep my lips moisturized. Loving in Alaska it gets really dry in the winter so this is a necessity.
    Dacy M.
    Basic. Smells wonderful. Super moisturizing. I’m wearing it now. They stay on for way longer than regular lip balm and I don’t have to reapply for a while.
    Nina D.
    Philadelphia , PA
    all of burts bees products are overrated. i purchased from a beauty supply store and dont plan on purchasing again. they dont moisturize your lips at all.
    Andi G.
    A good moisturizing product but not exactly long lasting and requires a lot of constant application. Also a small after taste and the tube may dry up fast
    Allison P.
    Fairfax, VA
    This is a very hydrating lip balm that smells and tastes great. It’s very cheap and lasts you a while. I buy these all the time and will continue to do so.
    Katie H.
    It is Very nice while it's on my lips, but I don't feel like it offers any long-term benefit to my lips unless I constantly reapply. It's smells wonderful.
    melissa h.
    Florahome, FL
    One of m favorite brands . Works great , smells great . I will Continue to buy this . I love finding products that last a while and aren't overly expensive
    👯Lexy A.
    Eugene, OR
    Burt’s bees has always been a favorite of mine. It’s so easy to apply and smoothly glides on the lips. I 100% recommend to anyone wanting moisturizes lips.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?