BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Kayli A.
    Burt’s bees lip care is my go to for when my lips are dry and chapped. I love the strawberry scent and it’s always so silky smooth on my lips and does the job.
    Lisa W.
    Youngsville, LA
    Smells great makes my lips soft and plump also keeps my lip colors on longer its great if u need ur makeup to stay on for a long time i live by burts products
    Liezel 3.
    Coachella
    It is really effective and make my lips softer. Bye bye dry lips if you have this one. I like the fact that it is not as pricy as others yet it delivers
    Jamie D.
    This product really helped moisturizer very dry lips. The typical chapstick package makes it easy to store in your pocket or bag. Would definitely repurchase.
    Jessi B.
    I love Burts Bees chapsticks! They aren't extremely "waxy" feeling on your lips. Also give a subtle hint of color for some. Strawberry is one of my favorites!
    Kayla S.
    I love the Burt’s Bees line of chapsticks. They smell great, feel great, and leave my lips feeling rejuvenated and protected. For the price, it can’t be beat.
    Emalee E.
    Senatobia, MS
    This chapstick make my lips feel so moisturized and refreshed. Especially after a whole day of wearing lipstick, this is a great after care for dried out lips.
    Jessica D.
    Martinsville, NJ
    Has a very strong artificial strawberry taste but is really hydrating. Affordable. Easy to find in all drugstores. Not bad but I’d probably try another flavor.
    Courtney G.
    lewisville , TX
    I love Burt’s Bees chapstick. I think it works really well and goes on smoothly. I like this one specifically because it gives my lips a little hint of color.
    Erika R.
    I got this product because my lips were super chapped. I didn't really notice a difference using it. What I disliked the most was the taste it left on my lips.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?