BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Sara S.
    Monroe
    Burts bees strawberry lip balm firstly makes your lips really smooth and protects them from getting chapped. The smell and flavor of the strawberry is nice too.
    Hannah M.
    Maryville, TN
    I truly do not like these. I don't like the scent or the feel of it on my lips. I've tried it numerous times but my opinion is always the same. It's not for me.
    Madison B.
    Lynnwood, WA
    This lip balm smells amazing and I used to use it all the time. However, it does not work really well for me when my lips get very chapped in the winter months.
    Amber H.
    Toledo
    It's just right for my lips, it's not too think and it's not too thin, like I'm not wearing anything. I don't like the price but that's what you get for quality
    Selena T.
    Lyford , TX
    Peppermint is better! This product is an all over lips and above/near lip application. Helps sooth dry/chapped mouth & lips. Works well! Great stocking stuffer.
    Angela B.
    Winsted, CT
    I love Burt's Bees products. Their lip balm is amazing. It locks in moisture and leaves my lips silky smooth. This is my second choice hen it comes to lip balm.
    Amanda A.
    Morgan Hill, CA
    This is my absolute favorite scent/flavor of the Burt’s bees chapsticks! It’s amazing! I definitely recommend. But don’t leave it in your car. It will melt. Lol
    Jennifer D.
    Red Oak, TX
    What can I say?? It's a natural lip product so of course it's good. This one actually has healing oils in it and softens and conditions your lips like no other.
    Erika R.
    I got this product because my lips were super chapped. I didn't really notice a difference using it. What I disliked the most was the taste it left on my lips.
    Alexis G.
    New Carlisle
    Its a good chapstick but pricey for the few you get. I tend to buy this when ny lips are really chapped because burts helps it heal faster then other chapstick
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?