BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

sandy f.
    Burts Bee' s lip products are the "Bee's knee's" of soft and moist lips. Protection from cold and wind is vital when living in Minnesota. It doesn 't get any better than Burts Bee's
    Shelby M.
    Lancaster , OH
    I'm not a big fan of this chap stick. If your lips are chapped it burns and I think it tastes bad if you happen to taste it. I got it as a gift for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and do not recommend.
    Ami B.
    Absolutely love burt's bees!!! It leaves my lips feeling rejuvenated and smooth. I don't think that it leaves any residue or build up either. I recommend this product over other brands of chapsticks!
    Ishani T.
    Naperville , IL
    I absolutely love this brand, and this product is no exception. The smell can be overpowering for people with a strong nose but other than that it was an amazing product.
    Hannah S.
    odd taste but really hydrated. also smells nothing like strawberry was hoping for something a bit more berry smelling. good price point. lasted a while. easy to lose. might buy a different scent
    Brittany J.
    Raleigh, NC
    Burt's Bees strawberry lip balm smells wonderful! It's highly moisturizing and fights the chapped lips winter brings. The strawberry variety also leaves a mild pink tint to my lips. Very natural!
    Danielle P.
    Makes your lips soft and is superrrr tasty .. definitely a must have chapstick. I recommend this chapstick if you want more of a matte finish and not too glossy look ..
    Cheryl S.
    St George, UT
    This is a good lip balm that doesn't feal too waxy. It goes on nice and smooth with a kiss of color. It smells good too and helps to keep my dry lips moist.
    Aria S.
    Spring Creek
    I love this brand! Not only does it glossen your lips but it heals any damage that has been fone to the area! It lasts about 12 hours! I love it! Thank you for reading this review! I would definitely buy this product!!! I will continue tho use it!!!
    Briana S.
    Round Rock
    It is an okay lip balm but it just dosent last...my lips need a lot more protective moisture from the cold winds in the winter!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.