BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Emilce F.
    Hidalgo, TX
    My go to, absolute favorite lip balm. The strawberry is the BEST of all. It's super moisturizing and doesn't leave a gross film. I have one with me at all times, and have for several years, and I still panic when I run out.
    Alana A.
    Morgan Hill, CA
    I like this product and the flavor is super yummy. It is slightly costly for the effectiveness of the product. I feel as if it doesn't moisturize my lips as much as Aquaphor does which is why I made the switch.
    Maria V.
    Bloomington, CA
    Very good chap-stick! Smells good and really hydrates the lips. The brand chap-stick gives me an allergic reaction creating tiny bumps in my lips. Burst bees chap-stick does not do that to my lips. I would definitely continue buying this product.
    Ashley B.
    Bountiful, UT
    I'm not personally a fan of the strawberry. The lip balm itself worked great but the strawberry flavor was a little lackluster. I love that Burt's is trying to expand, but this flavor didn't really work for me.
    Jane R.
    Knoxville, TN
    I've always been a huuuuge fan of Burt's Bees' chap sticks, I went from using their original to the pomegranate and now that I have found the strawberry one I do not want to find another. This one is perfect! 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
    Lauren L.
    Whitewater, WI
    I love burts bees chapstick! It gives this tingling sensation that actually makes your lips feel moisturized and refreshed. It's the perfect tint of color. You can get them almost anywhere so they are very convenient to find when you're looking for a quick fix to chapped lips.
    Taylor R.
    Abingdon, MD
    The smell/flavor alone gives it 5 stars but because I find myself constantly reapplying it through out the day I have to give it 4 stars. I tend to go for burts bees over anything considering the packaging stands out more.
    Xena A.
    Lytle
    I have really bad chapped lips. I couldn't find anything that would help me in less than a day. Once I used this it helped me. Leaving my lips feeling better than ever. I would definitely buy this again.
    Haley B.
    Elmendorf Afb, AK
    I love all Burts bees products. This chap stick smells amazing and it's doesn't need to be re applied constantly throughout the day. I would recommend this product to everyone. It's one of my favorite chap sticks.
    Pa T.
    Crescent City
    I love love love Burt's Bees! They never disappoint me. I have them all. They really moisturizer and last for a long time. The price of them aren't bad for a really good chap stick! I really recommend Burt's Bees chapsticks!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?