BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Jazmyn B.
    This is my all time favorite chapstick! It works the best out of all of them in my opinion. If my lips are really chapped it cures it just after a couple uses. I love it!
    Rachel S.
    Calumet, MI
    am so glad i tried this. this winter was a hard winter and i had to try out new products as the ones i was using didnt work very well for me so i gave this one a shot, i bragged about it so much my friend took it so i needed to get another for myself then i got another for my bedroom! it goes on good stays on for long, doesnt feel waxy or taste waxy and is  a much for sure.
    Caitlin G.
    Love this chap stick. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. Packaging is great and all in all met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will continue. Keeps my lips at the right moisture level and lasts longer than other chapsticks without rubbing off.
    Kristinia A.
    Summerville, SC
    I love Burt's Bees products, but I did not like this lip balm. The flavor is not quiet what I think of when I think strawberry. It does not moisturize as quickly or as well and the original lip balm. I will not be buying this Burt's Bee product, but I recommend many of their other products. They are a quality brand, I just do not prefer this flavor.
    Jordan W.
    I absolutely love all of Burt's Bees products!! This chapstick, as well as all their other chopsticks, works so well and makes your lips so smooth and hydrated!!
    dawn b.
    Keystone Heights, FL
    I love this lip balm. Its very moisturzing and i eben use it under some drying lip sticks. Its long lasting and i would buy again. This is a great lip balm at a good price
    Caitlyn C.
    Denver, PA
    I bought this because i heard so many good things about it. For me, it wasn't moisturizing enough the good thing was that the tint was very pigmented for a lip balm. The packaging was very durable but would not recommend to others.
    Macie T.
    Mountain View, HI
    Love this lip balm so much. It really seals in the moisture & is very easy to apply. I purchased mine from Walmart for about $3. Been using this product for about a year. I would consider re-purchasing this product for sure.
    Emily H.
    Burt's Bees is always a solid chapstick, but not my favorite. I like the tingling feeling that it gives my lips, but I find myself reapplying more often then I would like to. I also find myself relying on my chapstick more while using this certain lip balm. Every one is different, so if you are looking for a new chapstick, it is worth giving it a try!
    Chloe A.
    Oak lawn , IL
    I received this as a gift! This is an amazing product! I later bought these in just about other flavor!! Plus, my hubby loves it! My lips look fantastic!! I would purchase again! I would recommend to others! ;)
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?