BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    These Burt's bees chap sticks are super soft and easy for on the go chapped lips. There scented and all natural from bees wax. They also make hand creams that smell amazing and keep lips and hands soft
    Jennifer B.
    Los Angeles , CA
    This is the second lip balm I have purchased from Burt's Bees. The first one I purchased was in honey and it quite wasn't my favorite. The scent and the taste was not so good in my opinion. I decided to try out this one because I love strawberry. This lip balm was okay, but I'll still be purchasing until I find my favorite from this brand.
    Sarah C.
    Cuero, TX
    I’ve always enjoyed all of Burt’s Bees products. This feels really good on my lips and smells really good. It’s a bit more expensive then some chap sticks but worth it.
    Nadia S.
    Love the smell, and love the work it does to my lips. Everything can get so dry during winter and burts bees is my go to chapstick, always in my pocket when I need it.
    This is one of my favorite chapsticks and I have tried so many. I have been using this one for years and still haven't found something I like better. It it moisturizing but not too goopy!
    Arianna P.
    Milwaukee, WI
    Burt's bees will always be the fist chap stick I'll reach for. Leaves ur lips feeling super hydrated and soft to the touch. Price is grate for what you get really recommend this to others
    emily s.
    Santee
    Great lip balm with a great taste that does not disappoint. I can apply this to severely chapped before I go to bed and by the time I wake up, they are so healed!
    Jennifer M.
    This product is creamy smooth, not sticky like Vaseline. It works really well softening those really hard dry areas on my lips. In just a matter of seconds I can feel a difference.
    member-d9660
    I used this product when I was dehydrated after an illness. My lips were extremely dry and cracked. I felt relief almost immediately after applying it. It's my 'go to' lip balm.
    Jasmine S.
    Clearwater, FL
    This is my favorite lip moisturizer!!! I have tried so many products and brand for lip moisturizing, but this one is the most that works perfect with my lips and makes them very soft. The strawberry flavor is my favorite but i also get pomegranate sometime.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?