BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Kaylan B.
    This is my second favorite lip balm and definitely the cheaper if the two. Honestly any Burt's Bee's lip balm will do, but I love the strawberry flavor. It glides on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling soft and kissable.
    Yessenia H.
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Its super light it doesn't feel too heavy or wax feeling and a little goes a long way. These are also really inexpensive and can find at your local drugstore. I totally recommend it.
    Bekah F.
    Sherwood, AR
    Burts bees is the best lip balm ever made! I love the moisturizing effect without the greasiness. I would recommend this product to anyone. The smell is also great!
    Adanna C.
    I bought this product a while ago. It feels really good on our lips when you first put it on and really easy to apply. I loved the strawberry scent. But after a while it drys up. Honestly, I would buy it again.
    Tammy B.
    Hopewell, VA
    Burts bees lip balm lives up to the burts bees name!!! Every product I've ever tried has been exceptional!!! I have used a lot of different lip balms and this brand is my favorite!!!
    Brisel G.
    Phoenix , AZ
    I absolutely Love Burts bees they are supersoft and I just love everything about it The smell is amazing and the weed that it moisturizes your lips is definitely a plus.
    sandy f.
    Burts Bee' s lip products are the "Bee's knee's" of soft and moist lips. Protection from cold and wind is vital when living in Minnesota. It doesn 't get any better than Burts Bee's
    Prav B.
    South Riding, VA
    Great chapstick that does a good job of keeping my lips hydrated. The packaging is nice and I like that the caps are the color of the product. This is my go to chapstick.
    Stephanie B.
    I'm not a huge fan of this product. I do keep it in my desk drawer at work for emergency situations but overall I don't feel like it mousturizes my lips very well.
    karla r.
    Fillmore, CA
    Burt’s bees products are simply AMAZZZZZZIIING!
    I usually get mine at Walmart or gas station, they personally are a bit pricey but worth it! Very easy to use, last long, and leaves my lips feeling very soft!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?