BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Julie B.
    Love this product! I used to buy it constantly, but it’s a little too expensive so I had to stop. It’s easy to use, fits right in your pocket and can go anywhere!
    Emily M.
    Rex, GA
    The scent is a flavor as well. Strawberry is the best. Has a waxy aftermath after wearing for about 3 hours. I love the honey bee packaging with the strawberries.
    Siara S.
    Love this product not only because it helps my chapped lips but also because it organic and better for you than other products I have been using this since I was young :)
    E S.
    University Heights
    Lip balm in the prettiest color and great tasting too! Best combo ever. This is easy to find at just about any store, and I will definitely be buying this again.
    Sasha B.
    Washington, DC
    I haven't used this in awhile but thats no testament to the product. I am a huge fan of the product. It smells great and moisturizes like nobody's business. Definitely one of the best.
    Rhonda L.
    Portage, IN
    I love my Burts bees 100% natural strawberry lip balm. Great tinted lip pink color, great staying power, great texture , doesn’t feel oily. I love the price 3 bucks.
    Cypress B.
    I love this lip product. It last a long time so you don't have to apply often. It makes your lips feel smooth and ready for what ever weather gets thrown at you. I 100% recommend it
    M
    I purchased this back in the winter to keep my lips moisturized and it did just that, I love how soft it leaves my lips. They sell it everywhere so it's convenient and I would definitely recommend it since it is a cruelty free product as well!
    Debbie F.
    Columbia, TN
    I like to use this when I just want my lips to have a little color and feel conditioned at the same time. Some mornings I it this on before applying my lipstick.
    Abbey C.
    New Orleans, LA
    I love all Burt's Bees products. Their chap sticks are a go to for me especially the flavored ones. I find that the formula of the flavored ones applies much more smoothly. The pomegranate is my favorite.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?