BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Jennifer L.
    Albuquerque
    This product is the best one I have found for every day use when one works outside in the harsh weather some products tend to just feel oily and don't help but this really helps love it
    Peyton F.
    Cincinnati, OH
    Kept my lips hydrated and feeling fresh. I loved the cute matching color packaging to the chapstick's actual color. The only thing that slightly bothered me was the smell. At certain times it would be super strong. Other than that, I loved the product!
    Colleen P.
    Hamden, CT
    I used to love this stuff until they changed the formula from all natural to....not natural at all. But they still.make.it look like they're home grown. Dont like it.
    Alexandria R.
    Toledo, OH
    The chapstick itself is a bit hard and stiff. I was really hoping for a great product, but putting this on feels like it's hurting my lips rather than helping them.
    Ashley S.
    Locust Grove, VA
    I love Their lip products. My lips always get so easily dried out and chapped and start to peel. I apply this once and by the end of the day, my lips are healed and refreshed. Amazing stuff. Love it.
    Breanne E.
    Tracy, CA
    I love the Burts Bee brand! I am never disappointed in their products. I purchased mine at Target and find it easy to apply and helps my dry lips in a pinch!
    Julie B.
    Love this product! I used to buy it constantly, but it’s a little too expensive so I had to stop. It’s easy to use, fits right in your pocket and can go anywhere!
    Chelsey J.
    Strawberry was a little too overpowering for me. Otherwise it was decent. Made my lips not chapped. Not overly greasy. Blended in my lips and not just coated them.
    Marianne S.
    Ironton, OH
    I like this for lip moisture, like the kind you keep in your purse & use when you see it. I usually keep it for myself & my daughters who always have chapped lips
    Moo C.
    Brighton, MA
    They smell great, but Burt's Bees has never worked for me. Love the natural ingredients, hate the price. Doesn't last. Doesn't heal or protect. Won't buy it again.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?