BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Danielle d.
    Pittston, PA
    So creamy and moisturizing! Smells great and its one that actually works. Its my ride or die! Best lip balm ever! There are so so many scents and they are reasonably priced!
    Melanie D.
    I enjoy this lip product, however it isnt one of my favorites. I love how it smells and tastes and that Burts bees helps protects our bees, however i feel like it doesnt do a lot for my lips in terms of making them super moisturized.
    Jackie H.
    I've always been a loyal fan to the original Burts Bees chapstick. I'm one of those chapstick users that don't like when a chapstick has too much of a "slip" or that vaseline type of feel. I don't like that oily slip it leaves on my lips. I like the original Burts Bees because you feel that your lips are coated, but it's not overbearing.

This Burts Bees in Strawberry doesn't have that overly sweet artificial strawberry scent, but it also doesn't smell THAT natural.

I just keep this around my makeup incase my lips are feeling dry. I'm careful to make sure I only give on quick swipe on my lips to not overdue the oiliness feeling.

This product is worth a shot if you're into that vaseline-slippy type of feel on your lips!
    Kelsey C.
    Tulsa
    Helps lips a lot :) in my opinion it heals lips faster then other chapsticks. I have used colored lip balm in the bast but ten to stick with normal chapstick. This is my preferred chapstick to use.
    Ivette M.
    The smell is nothing like strawberry and it’s not as greasy as a formula that I would like. I have bought the OG Burt’s bees and I did like it because of the cooling effect
    Mikayla B.
    in my opinion, this is the best flavor chapstick that burts bees has. very moisturizing and it feels nice on the lips. already went through two of these, totally recommend.
    Averi C.
    Wyoming
    I give This product two thumbs up it was grant adds just the right amount of tint and keeps lips very mosturized  Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Karen D.
    Terrytown, LA
    This is a pretty good natural lip balm, but it's not one of my favorites. Sometimes I feel like it just sits on top of the lips, maybe it's a little bit too waxy for my liking
    Samantha V.
    Franklin, KY
    I don’t really like the feel of this product and I am not a fan of the taste at all. It is super cute with the bees, but it failed to meet my expectations. I’ve been gifted these I prefer not to buy it.
    jackie b.
    Even though this stuff is all natural, it is not free of sulfa based products which several people are. Using Burt's Bees Wax will cause your lips to swell and have an horrible allergic reaction.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?