BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Sophie T.
    Milwaukee
    I love Burt’s bees products especially their lip balms. They feel great on my lips and not oily at all. It does a great job moisturizing my lips and has exceeded my expectations. I’d definitely recommend this to others.
    Courtney P.
    Definitely NOT my favorite chapstick but it does it's job. It does leave a tingling sensation and the smell is not the best in the world, but it keeps your lips pretty moist.
    Jayleen Z.
    Tacoma
    WHO DOESNT LIKE BURTS BEES ?? every product they have come out with has impressed me in every single way! I love trying out Chapsticks and from all the ones I have tried this is one of my MUST HAVES!!
    Olivia Ann H.
    Northport, AL
    Burt’s Bees is some of the best!! I love the strawberry scent and it feels great on my lips. Burt’s isn’t too pricey and I’ll definitely keep buying it! A tube lasts forever!
    Amber C.
    It works great and heals your lips fast! It definitely is worth the buy! And it has a slight tint to it that makes me love it more. It is good value. A little pricey. I would definitely buy it again.
    Emma M.
    pigeon
    Above all things this is my most favorite out of any else in the world my favorite lip balm I love it so much the week the texture on my lips mix it’s so smooth and the tape is wonderful no matter what flavor
    Danielle d.
    Pittston, PA
    So creamy and moisturizing! Smells great and its one that actually works. Its my ride or die! Best lip balm ever! There are so so many scents and they are reasonably priced!
    mackenzie k.
    It's not a perfect strawberry scent or flavor, but I like it because there's a tartness to it compared to other strawberry scent/flavoring. It has the same reliable moisturizing of all BB balms. I️ still buy I️t over and over Again
    Brittany G.
    This is my sons favorite one! He gets that really bad lip ring below his bottom lip, one application of this sitting over night and BAM the next morning it's so much better.
    Erika T.
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Very moisturizing. My go to product for chapped lips and I always carry this in my purse. Affordable price with really cute packaging. Long time user of burts bees products.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?