BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

E S.
    University Heights
    Lip balm in the prettiest color and great tasting too! Best combo ever. This is easy to find at just about any store, and I will definitely be buying this again.
    Siara S.
    Love this product not only because it helps my chapped lips but also because it organic and better for you than other products I have been using this since I was young :)
    Rhonda L.
    Portage, IN
    I love my Burts bees 100% natural strawberry lip balm. Great tinted lip pink color, great staying power, great texture , doesn’t feel oily. I love the price 3 bucks.
    Sasha B.
    Washington, DC
    I haven't used this in awhile but thats no testament to the product. I am a huge fan of the product. It smells great and moisturizes like nobody's business. Definitely one of the best.
    Cypress B.
    I love this lip product. It last a long time so you don't have to apply often. It makes your lips feel smooth and ready for what ever weather gets thrown at you. I 100% recommend it
    M
    I purchased this back in the winter to keep my lips moisturized and it did just that, I love how soft it leaves my lips. They sell it everywhere so it's convenient and I would definitely recommend it since it is a cruelty free product as well!
    Debbie F.
    Columbia, TN
    I like to use this when I just want my lips to have a little color and feel conditioned at the same time. Some mornings I it this on before applying my lipstick.
    Jerikah B.
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Big fan of these gems. They feel nice on the lips and the smells and tints are beautiful. I love buying them in the 3 pack because you get more bang for your buck
    Myra G.
    Shannon, MS
    This is my absolute favorite lip product. I always have multiple tubes of it so I can keep one close by at all times. It is soothing without leaving my lips sticky. 5/5 recommend
    Jessica M.
    Smells great!  Makes my lips soft.   Yes, it met my expectations in a chapstick.  I usually have to reapply during the day.  I have bought this several times.  Yes, I would definitely recommend as a basic chap stick.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.