BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Riley R.
    Muskogee
    This product was very soft and felt really good on lips. It lasted a good amount of time. I bought this product at Walmart. I was a first time user of this particular product but I would definitely buy it again.
    Serene B.
    Columbia, SC
    Love Burt's Bees for their huge assortment of flavours. Of course they're organic and natural as well, which is always comforting. I try to buy different flavours every time, just so I can try them all. They do feel cakey/thick on the lips, though, but you just get used to it after a while.
    Troy O.
    Hydrating and smooth but it’s sticky, I hate sticky chapsticks but I love it for some reason, it’s not really long lasting but it’s extremely affordable and packaging is cute I would continue to buy the product
    Amber W.
    GULFPORT, MS
    I really didn't find anything special about this chapstick. I love this brand, but I really didn't care for this product. It did not smell that great and it barely moisturized my lips.
    Stefany R.
    Riverbank
    This si one of my favorite lip care ever it leaves your lips so smooth and it has a touch of glossy. It also has a great smell to it, I have used this for the longest time and honestly I would not change it ever.
    cindy t.
    I’ve used this exact product so many times. It is pretty long lasting, but i tend to put lip moisturizer all the time. It is easy to apply. The product is of good value, but is kind of pricey compared to others.
    Monica L.
    Poplar
    Moisturizes and makes your lips feel luxurious. Glides on smoothly! It leaves your lips with a matte finish, perfect size for your pocket. It always fixes my chapped lips overnight! Hands down the best chapstick.
    Gladys G.
    Baltimore, MD
    I use this product when I wake up in the morning, after I brush my teeth, under my lipstick, over my lipstick and especially when I go to sleep.

It is my go to product and my favorite scent is the Coconut Lime.

<3 Gladys #XOXOtheNerdGirl #NerdyBookServices
    Mia H.
    Cornelius, NC
    Very easy to apply and use! I️ bought it from Walmart. It lasts for awhile, a little goes a long way. I️ would recommend this to my friends. I constantly buy this since it’s so good.
    Athena M.
    Fayetteville, NC
    I loved this at first. However I went through 3/4 of a tube in one day. It didn't seem to matter how much I put on. My lips just kept getting dryer. They started cracking and bleeding. I had to stop using it.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?