BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    April B.
    Chesterfield, MI
    This lip balm seems to work better than Chapstick brand but I still don't notice a dramatic difference in the condition of my lips after using this. It's quite more expensive then other balms too.
    Ansley M.
    Dacula, GA
    Burts bees is my go to for lip care! My lips always feel so moisturized and they have so many different kinds for people needs. Love the packaging and good price for the quality you get! Would definitely recommend!
    Andie R.
    Plano
    Don't let the price scare you away!
    You could never go wrong with Burts Bees.
    It leaves your lips soft, hydrated, and smooth all around.
    I will never stop using Burt's Bees chapstick!!
    Amber N.
    Kalispell , MT
    This is the first and only lip balm I might actually finish. I normally buy Chapsticks and get tired of them rather quickly but I'm already halfway done with this one. I love the scent.
    Maria M.
    Chino Hills
    Great lip balm! Kept my lips soft and moisturized! Especially on those days where the weather is super dry, I always keep it in my purse. It’s my go to product! Works great and smells great too! Not greasy at all!
    Stephanie M.
    Fairfax, VA
    I love this lip balm because it seems to be the best for me in the wintertime. I love that the packaging is a bright color so it's easy for me to fish out of the depths of my bag. I would buy these again and again.
    Milana B.
    This is my favorite chopstick ever. I keep repurchasing it. It's very easy to apply and use and it does it's job. It keeps my lips moisturized. There are plenty of flavors to choose from and they all smell great!
    Gladys G.
    Baltimore, MD
    I use this product when I wake up in the morning, after I brush my teeth, under my lipstick, over my lipstick and especially when I go to sleep.

It is my go to product and my favorite scent is the Coconut Lime.

<3 Gladys #XOXOtheNerdGirl #NerdyBookServices
    Meaghan D.
    I have about 100 of these little lippies. They’re so fun to collect! They smell amazing and they’re so easy to bring with you. They give my lips the little extra hydration they need.
    Amber W.
    GULFPORT, MS
    I really didn't find anything special about this chapstick. I love this brand, but I really didn't care for this product. It did not smell that great and it barely moisturized my lips.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?