BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Beth P.
    Liberty, MO
    Burts Bees is always one of my go to lip products. I absolutely love the way it feels on my lips and I feel like it really stays on throughout the day. It is a little pricey but I definitely think it is worth it!
    Alisha F.
    Clovis, NM
    Perfect for those cold winter mornings! I work outside and this has done the trick! Not expansive, easy to apply, and it’s not the type of chapstick that applies too much to your lips. Would definitely recommend!
    Chelsea V.
    Ft Walton Bch, FL
    You can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees. Natural lip balm with a hint of flavor. It keeps my lips well hydrated while I’m out in the sun (which is like, always) and they’re with every penny. I buy these at the “impulse” spots at registers all the time. I leave them all over my house and car for convenience and I recommend Burt’s Bees to anyone!
    Ashley O.
    harrison, OH
    This is one of my all time favorite lip care products. I started using it in college when I was walking everywhere and my lips got đry from the dry air. I tried burts bees chap stick and it worked good and fast
    Ashton P.
    Smithland, KY
    I absolutely love Burt’s bees. If my lips are ever extremely chapped, I always pick this brand because after a day of using it, my lips always feel better. But I’ve always gotten the regular one. I tried the strawberry one when I needed a new tube and the store was out of my usual. I did not feel like it worked as well my lips just felt more chapped than before and the smell was not nice either.
    Lesa C.
    Maryville, TN
    I love Burt’s bees products because they are natural and they smell nice. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.
    They are inexpensive and still high quality. I bought mine at Walmart and you can find them at most drugstores and major retail chains. I’d definitely recommend Burt’s Bees lip balm. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
    Lauren S.
    I'm not really a fan of chap stick, I'm more of a lip balm girl but this is actually really good stuff. It's super hydrating and smells so good! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive chap stick for winter!
    Daneaja G.
    Shalimar, FL
    It was a great a product! It smelled amazing and really kept my lips moisturized. It was also easy to carry around and use. It did melt in hot conditions but all chapsticks do that so no complaint there. As well the color of the chapstick  was also very appealing. I didn’t particularly like the design but that’s my opinion. Overall great product and highly recommend.
    Kat D.
    Biloxi, MS
    Burt’s Bees is one of those brands I am just in love with. I love their lip balms the best, though. One tube can last you for a good while, and CVS was running a sale on Burt’s Bees this week where you get $5 in extra cash with so much spent in BB. The lip balms are like $4 each, but when you consider you’re getting $5 back it’s a steal!
    I like Everything about this step on because it was just so easy and I really suit me my lips and it was just perfect for that type a lips I have and smells delicious and I would use it again and I bought it at Walmart and the ones I bought it at target and
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?