BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    • Does this taste like strawberries?1 Answers
    Mirvelyn Santos C.
    Everett, WA
    Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
    Rossemery M.
    Burt's Bees is the bee's knees!! It is definately my go-to lip balm! The lip balms are made with 100℅ natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about those sketchy chemicals that other brands may use. They come in an assortment of yummy scents! Mango is my ultimate favorite! I would recommend getting a variety pack so that you can test out different scents! It works if you're indecisive like myself.  You can never have too many lip balms! I make sure one is always within arm's reach; for instant lip moisturization. Seriously, I have one in my purse, home, car, and work. A bit obssessive? Yes, but these lips won't get chapped! 😁
    Shawane M.
    Winchester, VA
    I love the thickness of this product, it doesn't have strong smells and it works. What a most love about it is that's 100% natural. Even that I don't know all the ingredients I know it won't harm me. It does what it promises: soothing, moisturizing nourishing. I don't know about price since my boyfriend got me this. Really ready to apply.
    Maya M.
    This product is very nice and good for my lips. I have very dry lips that need a lot of chap stick and attention for me to maintain them at a smooth state. With this chap stick I only had to apply it once in the morning and one at night. I loved that it is so easy to use and I don't have to pay a lot off attention to my lips anymore.
    Brenna K.
    Washington , IL
    Burt's Bees chapstick is a life saver when it comes to keeping my lips moisturized. I've tried so many other different lip products but always go back to Burt's bees. It doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth or on your lips, it doesn't taste like sun screen, doesn't make your lips feel to over greasy, it's perfect. I love the smell
    Micha H.
    Bristol, VA
    Can't get any better than this. I love it. Every flavor I have tried I love. I like the original the best. This is something that I recommend to anyone who is going to be in the hospital, or on planes, any situation that dry air and dehydration may come in . I have used it every hospital stay that I have ever had.
    Heidi P.
    This stuff is not very good. I was really excited to try it but it doesn't smell like strawberries at all. The smell is very artificial. If you want a good fruity one the wild cherry is good. I also like the vanilla and coconut pear . It doesn't smell great but is really good at keeping your lips moisturized.
    🌸CourtneyGrace🌸 C.
    Milwaukee, WI
    This product is so rick on the skin. It really helps hydrate my lips and I love the idea of bees wax helping naturally moisturizer and protect them. I also love that burts is supporting the bees. They are a huge part of our natural eco system. We need to support habitats for bees always. Love this product!
    Kat H.
    Abilene, TX
    Being someone who absolutely loves lipstick, my lips go through some torture sometimes. I need to keep them constantly hydrated and Burt’s Bees is my number one go to chapstick! I love that it’s organic, goes on smooth and leaves my lips extremely hydrated! I would highly recommend their chapsticks.
    Lolo S.
    Lakewood, OH
    I have continued to buy burts bees products even though I never feel they perform the best, so I must be a sucker for their packaging . The smell of this is nice but it didn't do much for my lips. They may have felt a little softer after using but there was no obviously noticeable difference.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?