BY BURT'S BEES

Our Lip Balm, Açaí Berry, Helps Lips Feel Their Best With An Added Dash Of Açaí Berry Flavour. This 100% Natural Lip Balm Is Made With Beeswax And Other Beneficial Ingredients, Which Help Leave Your Lips Feeling Conditioned And Hydrated. It Is Also Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum And Sls, And Fits Perfectly In Your Purse, Backpack Or Pocket. Spread On A Little Tlc With Our Moisturising Lip Balm.

Featured Ingredient Açaí Berry — The Açaí Berry Is A Deep Purple Berry That Grows Wild In The Brazilian Rainforests. This Small Berry Contains Antioxidants, Vitamins And Healthy Omegas. Açaí Berries Have 15 Times More Antioxidants Than Red Grapes. Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D’abeille), Aroma (Flavor)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil**, Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool. *Natural Flavor **Açaí Berry

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Rejuvenating Lip Balm Acai Berry
  • "Makes my lips soft and smell good (: a little bit pricey but it's worth every dollar ! It's natural and healthy, literally makes my lips feel soft especially in the harsh winter! I would really recommend somebody with dry chapped lips to purchase this! " in 696 reviews
  • "Really good smell! And it feels thicker than some chap sticks which I like because it feels like it is moisturizing better. I don't have to reapply as often and makes my lips very soft. " in 200 reviews
  • "Bought this while on vacation as I was having a chapped lip emergency. I would 100% buy this product again. It was good value, smells great and works better than any lip balm I've ever used. This product is not tinted, the name merely refers to the scent." in 155 reviews
Maria C.
Somerville
Any burst bees product is amazing. It is very natural and effective it has an affordable price at most times. These lip balms have helped me when I had a busted lip or when my lips where harsh. I would apply this overnight and wake up with fresher up and soft lips. I definitely recommend this item. The thing is they also come in different flavors. Their packaging is also clever and fast.
Elisandra V.
visalia, CA
Well for starters as a chapstick, this is definitely one of my favorites. I Always have one handy especially with the cold days ahead. The have a lovely moisturizing finish and a brilliant taste. I would recommend them to anyone and while they moisturize they also make your lips look smooth and shiny. So if you see these while you're out BUY ONE!
Lauren G.
I have not used a lot of Burt’s Bees products. I was out and needed a lip balm for my son who is suffering from severely chapped lips this winter season. I have tried many different products but none of them work. This balm goes on thick and leaves behind a moisturizing layer of protection. There is a subtle scent and flavor. No color is left on the lips.
Christina M.
Ormond Beach
Burt’s Bees is an affordable, economical brand for those who are into the more natural side of beauty products. I find this lip balm not to last most of the day due to the thin texture of the balm. This is a light balm that one would stick in their purse and reapply continuously. Otherwise, it is a refreshing scent and taste and minimal effort in application. I would say it’s best for traveling, having as a backup, and use throughout the day. Otherwise, if you’re looking for an ultra moisturizing balm this is not it.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Not sure what's with the acai berry craze, but this stuff is AMAZING. My lips get really dry and cracked, especially since I ride a motorcycle and it gets pretty darn cold and my lips hate that, but with a day or so of wearing this lip balm after letting them get bad (like when I've lost another tube) they're good as new. It smells good, it feels good, it lasts a while, and aside from the purplish cap it's... carryable... for a guy... in a pocket. Just hide the cap when you pull it out. I love this even better than pomegranate and I've loved that stuff since I first tried it. Bottom line? Go ahead and buy one. Buy five, if you're like me and you lose them often or your dog eats them.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This stuff smells great, goes on easily, and can be found at practically any drug store. For me personally though, it just doesn’t work. If my lips are chapped I couldn’t use this to fix it. If you’re looking for something fruity to just put on your lips during the day then use this, anything more than that I wouldn’t.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Probably my least favorite burts bees chapstick. It smells pretty good and goes on smoothly. It's a very thin formula which I do not prefer. I tried to put on a thick layer overnight and it didn't stay on my lips or moisturize them very much. I prefer the original Burts bees honey one over this.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
I love Burt's Bees lip balm and have not found anything comparable, no matter how much we've tried. The best kind is the "original" mint one, none of the other scents do as well. It's very moisturizing and refreshing and stays on your lips a long time. No matter how dry I am, this helps heal my lips. My only complaints are that there is no sunscreen (the sunscreen kind stinks from Burt's Bees) and when you get to the end of the tube, the last part falls out and it's a decent amount that's left. Regardless, we only buy this and always buy it from Amazon. We have a subscription every 3 months to buy a 10 pack and the price is great.
Carmen K.
Seward
I usually don't like the Burt's Bees lip balms, but I really needed something to keep in my car.  This one really surprised me with how smooth, silky, and non-waxy it felt!  The scent is divine, too.  I would absolutely recommend this one and would happily purchase again.
Camilla C.
Burt's Bees makes the best lip balm you can get at the drugstore. Unlike other brands, it lasts a long time on your lips and protects your lips really well. I think it's the beeswax in the formula. I live in an area with 2% humidity and this is the only inexpensive lip balm I'll use.
Does this helped chapped lips?
Liz L.
Nashville, TN
Does this come with the same 10 flavors or is it a variety pack?
Mha O.