BY BURT'S BEES

Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. Shea butter and antioxidant-rich fruit oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nikki L.
Vada
Burts Bees is always a great product.  Its a bit pricey.  I buy it at CVS when I have coupons or its on sale.  Always keeps my lips smooth and silky and it is long lasting.
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) when I'm not in the mood for lipstick but don't want my lips to look dry and plain. It gives my lips a nice shimmering look without having to put on extra products on my lips like lip gloss, and it keeps my lips feeling smooth throughout the day. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer does have other tints and scents which makes it look like you have a pinkish/redish lipgloss on as well without having to actually put on any lip gloss. I really like this product and great for easy and on the go looks.
Kimberly W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this is just a touch of natural color combined with the softness and natural ingredients that Burt's is known for. I'll often apply this Champagne shimmer when I'm "not wearing any make up" for a natural glow. Burt's is a name that I trust over and over again to care for my needs, naturally.
Ashton G.
orlando, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable, love the light shimmer. Was able to find at Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and Target. About $3.00 for this tube. Also I appreciate that this is a natural product and still a relatively cheap price ($3). Reminds me of some of the items you would see at Ulta. Would buy again!
Addie R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT !!! The champagne shimmer is beautiful! There is a mint in this product which made it very fresh feeling. It's very long lasting and exceeded my expectations!!! Unfortunately I lost mine since the tube is so small but I plan to rebuy because I loved it so much !
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees product comes in second place in my opinion for the best chapstick out there. Smells better than the leading brand but takes a bit more of applying than the other. Nevertheless I would totally buy again and recommend to others
Ana Karen C.
San Carlos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and this product is kinda pricey to me, but still a good product. I am not comfortable at all with the texture, just because I would like to be able to feel like My lips are moisture. Still a product I would use it.
Brooke C.
Dallas, TX
This product is great on the lips. It helps my lips on the super dry days. It could be a little better with the texture. It feels a little to gunky and thick when applied to the lips...I feel it could a little more smooth.
t e.
lemont
I love Burt's Bees. Their products are very nice and I especially love this lipstick. It gives your lips a nice color but also has the benefits of chapstick also. it's very easy to apply and use. I would recommend
Kelly B.
Johnston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome! It works so well and it moisturizes at the same time! I always recommend this brand to everyone! You muscat try the Burts bees lip balm Grapefruit flavor as well! It is life changing! You will not be disappointed with anything from this brand