Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#105 in Lip Care
Two 0.15 ounce tubes of Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Vanilla Bean Infused with moisturizing Shea Butter and soothing Vitamin E to moisturize and renew your lips Soothing Moisturizing Lip Balm to moisturize, nourish and hydrate dry...
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Phoenix
June 19, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Vanilla Bean, 2 Tubes in Blister Box
Love it! Keeps my lips from getting dried out at work. My husband picked it up for me at Walmart and I was skeptical at how well it would work. However my lips are soft and I don't have to worry about it melting in my pocket because I don't have to keep reapplying it every ten minutes, plus it gives my lips a cooling tingling sensation.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
May 9, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
This is my all time favorite! The scent is so delicious but not overpowering and keeps my lips hydrated almost all day. Only have to apply a couple times a day. I purchased mine at Target but it is sold at most drug stores. Most definitely would buy again and continue to use.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
April 24, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
By far my favorite Burt's Bee's product. I love vanilla and how moisturizing their lip balms are. Even though their lip balms tend to be about a dollar more than other brands, they are well worth it. Even my dad loves them! Much better than petroleum jelly based products, which just dry out your lips over time.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oppelo
June 19, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
I absolutely love the vanilla bean chap stick, it leaves my lips soft for hours even riding in my car with my windows down on the interstate! It smells great, taste pretty good lol cause let's face it we all lick our chap stick! Highly recommend! Even my two year old loves it and it's totally saf for her!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
June 27, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
I love Burt's bees. I use it everyday all day. I love the smell and the way it makes my lips so soft even during harsh winters here in Colorado. I use it first thing before I apply my lip gloss and through the day and right before I hit the hey. I haven't found anything else that makes my lips soft.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
April 28, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
I've been using BB chapstick for years. All of the formulations are great, but my go-to is the original. Hands down the best lip product I have found. Cures Northern Michigan chapped lips in a short period of time and keeps them healthy. This is also the only brand that I use on my girls, age 1&3.
Stacey N.
Stacey N.
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
June 26, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
I BEGAN USING BURTS BEES PRODUCTS YEARS AGO AND HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK! I LOVE THAT THESE PRODUCTS ARE NATURAL AND THEY ALWAYS SMELL WONDERFUL! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM CHAPSTICK TO PWODER TO SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH FOR MY KIDS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT THIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Sofie C.
Sofie C.
June 20, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
This product is a great lip balm to use when my lips become dry and cracked during the winter. It easy to use, and is a good value for the quality of the product. The packaging is great, and I know the product is made with high quality ingredients, that are sure to benefit my lips!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Pax River
June 21, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Absolutely love this lip balm. I love the smell and the texture is great. Bought for the first time at my local Navy Exchange, and now pick a tube up wherever I see it. It went above and beyond any expectations I had for such a simple product. Definitely recommend to anyone who is getting tired of their chapstick or blistex.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mobile
June 27, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Burts Bees is EVERYTHING! I used to think it was too expensive but now that I've tried it I can never go back. At any given time I have 3 tubes on me. It makes my lips softer than any lip balm I've ever used. You get what you pay for in this case! No turning back!