BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBurt's Bees

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with powerful fruit extracts and Beeswax to richly moisturize and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use these natural Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms to make lips feel their best.

LIP CARE - Enriched with sweet juicy flavor, refresh and renew your lips with Strawberry Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm.; MOISTURIZER - Hydrate and sooth dry lips with Beeswax and powerful fruit extracts packed into every tube of Burt's Bees lip balm.; SMOOTH LIP BALM - Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed all day long.; ALL NATURAL - Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.; LIP BALM 4 PACK - Treat your lips to a tropical vacation with this fruity lip balm that naturally beautifies and revitalizes your lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry]!
Ana U.
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry] uploaded by Ana U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love this Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry my daughter and son love their smell. It smells good and the most important thing is that it keeps my lips smooth and moisturized.
Charlene R.
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry] uploaded by Charlene R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become on of my favorite things to keep in my purses and on my night stand. I love how it makes my lips feel so smooth. I wouldn't change a thing about it but the price.
Crystal C.
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry] uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bees lip balm is the classic lip balm that moisturizes your lips super easily. I have super chapped lips and this is a quick fix. I have the strawberry scent but it’s not as fragrant as other lip balms, which is a good thing if you have sensitive skin/lips. But if you’re looking for a really strong smelling lip balm, this is not the product for you. Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry]
Marissa K.
Collinwood, TN
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry] uploaded by Marissa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lets start with smell its amazing taste is amazing and the price is unbeatable for the quality of these super cute tiny packaging and leaves lips feeling super soft
Ashley R.
Clermont, FL
This is my go to brand for when I feel my lips getting dry. this product is great since it will prevent my lips from chapping. it exceeds my expectations and this is my favorite flavor. I will definitely purchase again.
Juhi P.
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry with Beeswax & Fruit Extracts - 4 Tubes [Strawberry] uploaded by Juhi P.
Purchased at: Target
Beautiful smell and very moisturizing lip balm. Very effective on daily use. I love it. Wish it was bigger and lasted longer. I have bought many times and keep buying more. Definitely recommend to others!
estefany S.
Jacksonville, TX
Great lip moisturizer for your lips, helps a lot with chapped lips. Also got this at my local walmart, such a great product and is affordable, not pricey at all. It’s great the way it is, and helps really good.
Jas K.
I really love these lip balms.. totally awsome and nice product.. i used it from 2 years and never stop using it..
Malia V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love Burts bees products for their clean ingredients. This natural lip balm is moisturizing and has a light tint of color. I love keeping one in my bathroom for morning getting ready and one in my purse for on the go.
Estephany V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very good is very much moisturizing for the lips 👄 it is very soft on the lips it is very nurishing for the lips and it is not that expensive so I do recommend

Looking for your answer?