Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#192 in Lip Care
Burts Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm nourishes and makes your lips feel luxurious. Infused with power packed Beeswax to condition skin and antioxidant Vitamin E to richly moisturize and soften lips, this lip balm nourishes dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly with a hint of Peppermint Oil which leaves your lips with a refreshing tingle. Conveniently tuck this tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use this natural Burts Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm to make lips feel their best.
Photos (8)
Erin F.
Erin F.
Reston, VA
Oct. 26, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Beeswax
This is my FAVORITE chap stick EVER! I will never go back to brands like Chap-Stick or Blistex ect. Burt's Bees works wonders for my lips. It seems to have a thicker balm than other products I've used that make my lips feel greasy without really feeling moisturized. Right after applying this and rubbing it in my lips feel instantly better (especially in the winter), which is totally the point. It also have a refreshing peppermint flavor that smells AH-mazing. I literally have 10 tubes of this stuff for everywhere I might need it (work, car, makeup bag, purse, medicine cabinet, bedside table and everywhere in-between). Seriously the best chap stick I've used and it has the added bonus of being 100% natural and certified cruelty free. I RECOMMEND!
April G.
April G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Beeswax
This lip balm is a bit stiffer than others which makes it difficult to apply if it's not room temperature or warmed from the heat of your hand. It tastes a bit like honey and wax, which I personally don't mind. I dislike that when applied, it coats my lips in a light whiteish color and makes my lips very light. However, I like the way it makes my lips feel smoother and fills in my lip wrinkles. I also do not feel that my lips stay moisturized for long once this is applied, even though I can feel the product on my lips for a long time. Wax based formulas seem to block out any moisture on my lips. I've bought it a few times but tend to be less than excited with the results.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 5, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
I used to get very dry cracked lips during the winter even though I religiously put chapstick and Vaseline on them. Well I did my research and it turns you shouldn't use any products with petroleum because they end up dying your lips out more! I switched all my chopsticks and products to Burt's bees and haven't had a problem since! This chapstick is a little more expensive but it is 100% worth it because it actually works and it's very easy to find! Throw all your "petroleum based" products out and get burt's bees!
Aly S.
Aly S.
Beaverton , OR
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Beeswax
I've used a lot of chapstick brands. But I always go back to using Burt's Bee's. This will always be my favorite drugstore chapstick. Just one coat on my lips and it keeps my lips moist throughout the day. I also love the minty scent it has. Where it's not too sweet and not too strong of a scent. I always have one in my purse and backpack. The story behind the product is interesting too, there's a documentary behind the brand on Netflix. If you love Burt's Bees as much as my lips do, give it a watch.
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Ira, MI
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Beeswax
I've tried a lot of different lip products, but Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisterizing Lip Balm is my holy grail lip balm that I always come back to! I love that it moisterizes your lips, while the cooling effect naturally plumps the lips. It's the perfect product for no-makeup makeup days! I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. I always get the 2-pack so I can have one by my bed and one on the go through out my day. I'm never without it!
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
I start every morning off with my Burt's Bees! My whole family uses it daily. It's the only chapstick I've found that keeps my lips moisturized and lush without having to reapply all day long. One application and I'm good for hours. I always keep an unused stick in my purse to hand out if anyone ever complains of chapped lips.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
It takes a lot for my 14 year old to pull out a lip balm at school. But he has since he was around 11 and started getting dry lips. He is never embarrassed to use his burts bees and he loves the way it feels! He is always telling people about it when they see him using it. It doesn't break the bank, he buys it on his own!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Buffalo, NY
Oct. 27, 2016, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
I have been using Burt Bees for 16yrs I absolutely love love this product I could not live without Burt Bees it goes on smoothly does not feel greasy of taste gross it keeps my lips from drying out I can not say enough good things about Burst Bees also its hypo allergenic doesn't make my lips brake out like chapstick did
christine k.
christine k.
Nov. 5, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
The Burt's Bees lip balm are amazing! They glide on smoothly, they actually moisturize your lips, and it stays on a long time! I have zero qualms with my children using it all the time as well since it's 100% natural and clean ingredients!!! The only downside is that it's a little bit pricey. Otherwise we love them!
Jolene K.
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
Nov. 7, 2016, 8:52 a.m.
Review for: Beeswax
Burts Bees lip Balm actually does repair and moisturize my lips. I feel great all day. I don't feel like I need to keep reapplying. Everyone knows I'm a Burt's Bees girl, and regularly get Lip Balm as gifts from friends and family. It is my go to lip balm!! Its affordable, and I highly recommend to everyone.
Nisha L.
Nisha L.
Paterson
Is it worth the money & how long does it last ?