BeautyLipLip MakeupBurt's Bees
100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 42

Burt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2

by Burt's Bees

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2!
How would you rate this product?
Amy H.
Burt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2 uploaded by Amy H.
I’m not a high fan of this lip balm the cucumber is not my favorite although my lips are moisturized The cucumber takes away 🤮
Erica K.
Well this is one of my favorite lip products, I have come to really love the Burts Bees lip products. They do a great job of moisturizing and also come in some great scents. Chapstick who??? Burt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2
Jennelyn G.
Bronx, NY
I love Burt Bees products! I'm currently using this lip balm & loving it cause i do have dry lips especially now that's it's winter season. It also doesn't have a sticky effect ! It helps my skin/lips moisturize and because it has natural ingredients, it won't crack up your lips. I have tried lip balm that does crack up lips but this one dont! My top priority list for choosing lip balm products! Great for people who does have problem with lip drynessBurt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2
Claudia K.
Baltimore, MD
Most recent chapstick I picked up to throw in my backpack after my other one was snatched right after the holiday. Smells great. Burt’s Bees never lets me down. 🙌
Katherine M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my all time favorite lip balm. The scent is amazing, and it gives your lips that minty feeling, but it’s not too overpowering. It also keeps my lips moisturized all day. It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, even if they were super dry before putting it on.
Kitty F.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is by far my favorite chapstick!! I love how refreshing the cucumber mint sent makes me feel on any day of the week. It reminds me of warm sunny day. I’d recommend this product to friends and family !
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Burt's Bees 100 Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Cucumber Mint With Beeswax, 4.2 uploaded by Kelsey T.
I have lips that always seem to be dry and cracking. This is the only chapstick that does the trick for me. Smooth, smells and feels amazing. It’s not harsh and does not burn rough areas. This is the chapstick to get. I always have one with me!
rayven B.
Ludington, MI
Burts bees is one of my favorite lip balms and cucumber mint is my favorite flavor by them it’s so refreshing .
Stacey  H.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and wear
This stuff smells and tastes fab even my 8 Yr old loves it it's so refreshing it keeps my lips moisturised and kissable and unlike other lip balms my hubby hadn't complained my lips taste greasy when he kisses me
Lindsay W.
Eastern Passage, NS
I love most all Burt’s bees lip balms, this feels so hydrating on the lips without leaving a sticky unpleasant texture. The scent is so light and refreshing. My go to lip balm, would highly recommend

Looking for your answer?