BY BURT'S BEES

Want Your Lips To Speak Volumes? Give Them A Smooch Of Luminescent Color With Our Luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter And Antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils Moisturize, Nourish And Soften Lips Naturally And Lovingly.

Extremely Nutritious, Sunflower Oil Is Easily Absorbed And Won't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Even Better, It’s Rich In The Essential Fatty Acid, Linoleic Acid, As Well As Palmitic And Stearic Acids. All Of Which Are Important Components To Healthy Looking, Happy Skin.

• I really want to try this is it worth my money4 Answers
  • Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
  • Is it more like a gloss ora balm?2 Answers
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Shimmer
  • "I love this product. It provides a perfect amount of color to replace lipstick, with all the moisturizing power of the original Burt's Bees product. At the cost, it can't be beat. I use caramel and peony for neutral lips and daily wear." in 709 reviews
  • "I wear this product everyday. It's a great lip balm with a little tint so, you have the smoothness of the Burt's Bees but a beautiful color that lasts." in 698 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 549 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 522 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 517 reviews
Idiane M.
Tampa
My ultimate favorite color is fig. It has an almost peppermint feeling on your lips which makes them feel so refreshed! It provides a perfect amount of shimmer and a tint of color, not too much. Which also correlated to the thickness. It’s not thick at all! So, you can wear it all day and it won’t bother you at all!
Rachel C.
Review for: Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Shimmer, Available in Multiple Colors more...
Always love Burt’s Bees, and this lip gloss is no exception! It’s not as moisturizing ad their classic lip balm, but still offers some moisturizing along with a subtle color. I would recommend it, but do still like their tinted lip balm better than this shimmer gloss.
Stella💕
Review for: Lip more...
While I love the color of this and how hydrating it is, I HATE how strong the peppermint is. It makes your lips tingle SO MUCH to the point of discomfort. If you like that sort of thing and want just a little color, I would recommend this. But if intense tingling really bothers you, definition do not get this.
Mimi F.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Rhubarb 2.6g more...
I love using Burt’s Bees lip shimmer. It leaves your lips protected while feeling soft and moisturized. It comes in many beautiful colors and I have several of them. I like to have it close by.....pocket, purse, desk and makeup bag. You really should try this product. It’s 100% natural and you will love it!
Karina C.
chicago
Stacey H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 12 Pack Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Cherry 0.09 oz Each more...
[product:burt's-bees-lip-shimmer] is my favorite lip conditioner. It's organic and natural, superbly moisturizing and softening, with a slick of color that is not overwhelming. You look fresh and bright, but not made up.

I also detect some peppermint or spearmint extract. It slightly plump your lips and freshrns your breath!
Sarah D.
Review for: Grapefruit more...
I love the cooling and moisturizing feeling when I apply this to my lips. It is great for a natural everyday makeup look. The shades in this collection are stunning. I have multiple shades , and I would definitely buy this again if I ran out of this shade.
💚Krista B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 2 Pack Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Fig 0.09 oz Each more...
This is a product that I cannot buy enough of! I normally grab them from ulta or old navy during check out, and started wearing the fig color first. I love wearing a good lip color but when I'm out running errands or need a quick pick me up these tinted lip moisturizers are lifesavers. Last year, my mom was out with me and asked what they were. I had a just grabbed a new color so I gave it to her to try. She's obsessed now! She's never need a lipstick girl but the Burts tinted lips she wears every day and keeps them in her purse, at her desk, even in her golf bag. Love this product!
Hillary L.
Atlanta
Review for: 12 Pack Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, 0.09 Oz Each more...
This is a nice compromise between a lipstick and an effective lip moisturizer. This particular shade is a pale, frosty pink. The opacity varies with how heavily it's applied. For a standard, quick, lip-moisturizing application, it's shimmery but subtle. However, this shade is a bit pale and cool for my personal taste, and I prefer some of the warmer and darker shades. The consistency of the product is fairly firm in the tube, and while it gets soft in the heat, I've yet to see one completely melt.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Review for: Burt's Bees Caramel Shade Natural Lip Shimmer more...
I love the way this tints my lips. It's got a bit of a sparkle to it and adds a bit of stain to my lips even after the sparkle has gone. The smell and flavor is a little addicting too, it's so delicious. I would definitely get it again. It would be ideal if it also had an SPF value to it as well, and the color is so rich that it sometimes bleeds outside of your natural lip line, but if you're looking for a natural, moisturizing lippy for a great price with non-irritating ingredients - this is it.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?