Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Shimmer uploaded by Kymry C.Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Shimmer uploaded by Kymry C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Want Your Lips To Speak Volumes? Give Them A Smooch Of Luminescent Color With Our Luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter And Antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils Moisturize, Nourish And Soften Lips Naturally And Lovingly.

Extremely Nutritious, Sunflower Oil Is Easily Absorbed And Won't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Even Better, It’s Rich In The Essential Fatty Acid, Linoleic Acid, As Well As Palmitic And Stearic Acids. All Of Which Are Important Components To Healthy Looking, Happy Skin.

Angelina B.
keene
I love Burts Bees 🐝 it's a great organic brand ! Everything is made from organic materials which is always nice . These chapstick are great for really anyone but I especially love the ones with a light tint to them ! Great for on the go and for a natural tint on your lips 👄 for any occasion! If your looking for a light sexy tinted chapstick look no further! This Burts Bees 🐝 is for you ! Also good 😊 for kids as it has nothing harmful and I know everyone who will buy this will buy more and love them ! They're pretty awesome and come in some beautiful colors 🙌🏼❤💕 give it a try and you will see why lol 😂 can't get enough Burts Bees 🐝 Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm️ !
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Burt's Bees products are definitely my favorite natural lip balm product I buy mine at Target they are not necessarily like$2 so they're not like really really cheap but they're not expensive at all but you're definitely paying for really high-quality good ingredients for lip balm when you buy the birds bees and the colors that they come in like the shades are absolutely gorgeous they're super duper like the ingredients are in natural if that's what you want and like I said I love the color so much especially this color it is so pretty and it has a really nice tone to it.
Rosa D.
I like everything Burt’s bees makes and this is no exception. It adds just the right amount of color when you don’t when to wear lipstick. Some shades are a little too shimmery for my taste, but I like the more matte ones.
Lindsey Z.
I really enjoy burts bees products, especially the lip balms. There stuff is a bit more on the expensive side but I'm sure that's because the ingredients. I think the lip balms are very effective but sometimes the product can be hard and difficult to apply. These little lip colors are nice as they add a bit of warmth to the skin when applied. I think the lip balms are amazing and everyone should have one
Kymry C.
Rexburg
This product is sooo cute and gives my lips the perfect shimmer while adding the right amount of hydration! The only thing I don't like about it is that it can be a little messy and get all over sometimes! But hey, that's a given with colored lip balms! Other than that I have no complaints and I love the packaging and the price is perfect!
Priscilla D.
Socorro
For the price range, it is a good product but I do not feel like there is enough product  in the packaging. Yes, it has great ingredients but, there’s better, less expensive out there. Overall, for a chapstick and lip shimmer duo, this is a good product to use on those special occasions when you can’t just use regular chapstick.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
I use this everyday of the year for protecting against chapped lips but I also use to go under my lipsticks/stains/ or glosses during the cold months to protect the color and from cracking. Holy grail item for me and the price is unbeatable
Savannah H.
I got this at CVS and love it! It has a distinct Burts Bee's smell to it, almost minty, but the color is really saturated. I use this for casual work days when I want to make my look a little nicer or to spruce up for drinks at happy hour! The darker colors tend to need maybe two layers otherwise theyre a bit streaky and it doesn't pass the kiss test but i love it.
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
I love the feeling and the moisture but I'm not a fan of how shimmery this actually is. It kinda looks tacky to me. I'd prefer using just one of their chap sticks instead with a gloss or some other tint on top. But if you don't mind shimmer than it's nice for an everyday splash of color on your lips
Emma C.
 This product was really good! Are used it for a very long time I haven’t bought in a while because it has been very pricey. There is no room for improvement honestly but I would like for it to come up more product. I have bought this product from Walmart and I have recommended it to others as well.