BY BURT'S BEES

Want Your Lips To Speak Volumes? Give Them A Smooch Of Luminescent Color With Our Luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter And Antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils Moisturize, Nourish And Soften Lips Naturally And Lovingly.

Extremely Nutritious, Sunflower Oil Is Easily Absorbed And Won't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Even Better, It’s Rich In The Essential Fatty Acid, Linoleic Acid, As Well As Palmitic And Stearic Acids. All Of Which Are Important Components To Healthy Looking, Happy Skin.

• I really want to try this is it worth my money4 Answers
  • Do these work well for chapped lips along with having color?3 Answers
  • Is it more like a gloss ora balm?2 Answers
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Shimmer
  • "I love this product. It provides a perfect amount of color to replace lipstick, with all the moisturizing power of the original Burt's Bees product. At the cost, it can't be beat. I use caramel and peony for neutral lips and daily wear." in 709 reviews
  • "I wear this product everyday. It's a great lip balm with a little tint so, you have the smoothness of the Burt's Bees but a beautiful color that lasts." in 698 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 549 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 522 reviews
  • "I have the cherry colored one. I enjoy the cooling sensation that it gives off when you first apply it. Some people might not. It gives off a good amount of color and the shimmer is prefect. I don't think this moisturizes my lips much. I think in the long run it makes them a bit dry. But I use my pomegranate oil lip balm first and then this one so its ok. " in 517 reviews
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Grapefruit more...
I used to purchase Burt’s Bees products like this one all the time, until a close family friend of ours, who collects their own honey and makes lip balms as well, told us about some of the ingredients found in the Burt’s Bees products. An ingredient called lanolin, found in most Burt’s Bees lip balms, is an oil excreted from the furs of wool-bearing animals like sheep. Since I personally like to use vegan beauty products, I have swayed away from the use of this brand.
Gabbie S.
Review for: 12 Pack Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Strawberry, 0.09 Oz. Each more...
I like the formula and how the lip product felt on my lips but one thing I didn't really enjoy was the color. The color was a little strange and it was very glittery which wasn't very flattering when trying to go for just a more natural look. The formulation was great and felt great on my lips but the actual product color was ok. I would be willing to try another color because the formulation was so great but this color just wasn't for me.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Watermelon more...
This is a cheap chapstick that gives your lips a little bit of color. I personally love throwing this on my lips if I want to add some pop. I don't think that it lasts a very long time becuase I need to reapply fairly often. However I love the color so for that I give it 4 stars.
In terms of this moisturizing your lips, it does an okay job but if you want something for really chapped lips I wouldn't suggest this product.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
These lip shimmers really add a nice little pop of color to your lips, as well as a pop of glitter because who doesn't want sparkly lips? It's not overbearing and is actually pretty subtle, but still noticeable. The glitter isn't gritty or anything so you can't even feel that it's there unlike some glitter glosses, but this is more like chapstick than anything. It's sort of like one of the shimmery Lip Smackers lip balms from when we were kids.
Riddhi D.
Philadelphia, PA
A tinted lip balm staple and favorite from my childhood brought into my adulthood! The sleek and skinny packaging contributes nicely into the practicality of this product for everyday use and travel, especially when I really want a pop of color!

I am also a huge fan of the menthol feeling on the lips and the peppermint oil, also contributing to the delicate and soft feeling on the lips. Extremely valuable and affordable for the quality, can be found in drugstores or grocery stores!
Kimberly B.
Colton, CA
Review for: Peony more...
I bought 2 different colors from the same Burt’s Bees Shimmer line, this color and a red color. I loved the hydration, color, and the shine but I believe this peony color was too fair for my skin tone, which is 1 reason why I disliked this product. It took me by surprise but it’s mint flavored, which is another thing I disliked. The red color I got looked very natural which I loved but not the mint taste.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely adore these! The pigment is better than some of my regular lipsticks, yet they are still subtle enough to wear during the day. I love the little bit of shimmer. In addition, they are not drying at all, but actually hydrating! Not a messy application process and easy to reapply. I always keep at least one in my pocketbook at all times.
Nancy B.
Review for: 12 Pack Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, 0.09 Oz Each more...
totally awesome product!  it is so pretty on, and has a great moisturizing effect.  It is easy to find at any drug store, and pretty reasonably priced, tho I think the Nivea competitor might be a little less costly.  nonetheless I have purchased this many times, and in other colors too.  it is equally suitable for utility (chapped dry lips)  or for beauty purposes (lipstick/gloss replacement).  The only reason I don't rate 5 stars is that several of my tubes have become ruined due to the fact that the lip balm sticks to the cover and when you open it, gets kind of squashed or falls out.  Maybe this is more because I am very outdoorsy owning a farm.  Overall tho I will buy this again in several shades, and that says it all!
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Peony more...
I love all burts bees lip shimmers they work so well to help you with your chapped lips I love the slight tingling effect and make lips feel smooth but adding color at the same time I have bought for years and will continue to buy and use for years to come
Lily O.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Rhubarb 2.6g more...
My mum got me this lip balm (i always call this lipstick, though), about 6 years ago for one of my dance recitals... (she let me pick out the shade). I instantly fell in love with it, and to this day, it is still my #1 favorite lipstick...
It doesnt make your lips chaffe, (you know- dry out,) lije other lipsticks do, and the color is sooooooo pretty! I think i am this lip balm's /lipsticks most favorite fan... :)
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this leave a weird sensation on your lips like chap stick? I don't like the gooey feel of chap stick.
Erika D.
Gladewater, TX
I don't like a lot of lip color. Do these have dark pigments in them?
Kari R.
Which color is your favorite? The cherry, plum or strawberry?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing about this product compared to others?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this product dry out your lips?