BY BURT'S BEES

Rich, Pearlized Color Combines With Natural Oils Rich In Nutrients To Leave Your Lips Soft, Shiny And 100% Naturally Beautiful.

Benefits & Claims:

• Delivers Rich Pearlized Color With High Impact Shine
  • Promotes Healthy Looking And Beautiful Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Enriches With Nourishing Oils
  • Available In 12 Gorgeous Shades
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Or Sls

Extremely Nutritious, Sunflower Oil Is Easily Absorbed And Won't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Even Better, It’s Rich In The Essential Fatty Acid, Linoleic Acid, As Well As Palmitic And Stearic Acids. All Of Which Are Important Components To Healthy Looking, Happy Skin.

How To Use:

• Apply Gloss To Lips Whenever You Want Beautiful Color With High Impact Shine.

• Does this moisturize like how Burt's Bee's chapstick does? 6 Answers
  • I love burt's bees lip balms! But I'm pretty couriers, ho...3 Answers
  • Is this product coloured, or transparent, and does it nou...1 Answers
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss
  • "I love Burt's Bees. This chapstick is amazing. It's so moisturizing and has a great scent/flavor. I like the cooling sensation it gives my lips." in 35 reviews
  • "Burrs Bees is my all time favorite Chapstick brand. My favorite flavor/scent is the original mint but they have broadened their horizons. I like this Chapstick because not only of the scent but because it's a thick Chapstick. It really makes me feel like my lips are protected with a coating that is going to penetrate and condition my lips. I can't stand the thin chapsticks that feel like you've just rubbed oil on your lips. It's also long lasting and takes a while to rub off on a drinking cup or anything you put your mouth on!" in 24 reviews
  • "The color is so pretty on, and it taste great! Super glossy and the color isn't too dark. " in 23 reviews
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Rosy Dawn more...
I have never been a big fan of lip gloss, it always tends to be too thick and sticky, but this is the exception. I am a big fan of Burt's Bees tinted chapstick, so I was more willing to try this and I am very glad I did. It's lightweight, non-sticky, and stayed on through my morning coffee. Will definitely keep this by my desk for everyday use!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Review for: Harvest Time more...
I like Burt’s Bees, and I really like this lip gloss. It’s lightweight and not very thick so it don’t feel like there’s a dump truck sitting on your lips😂 The color is very pretty but I wish it would show a little more than it does, right now it blends in with the lips natural color. Other than that it’s very good for keeping your lips soft and refreshed!
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got a Burt's Bees lip gloss as a gift and I actually really liked it. They add a nice hint of color and go on pretty smoothly. I'm all for more natural products so this is right up my alley. I've since purchased multiple Burt's Bees lip glosses.
Maria m.
Review for: Sunny Day more...
This product is beautiful looks shimmery and glossy but not too sticky I love the peach undertone, it’s very easy to apply and it lasts pretty long on your lips.i would definitely purchase this again
Jessica H.
Love this brand because it's all natural. I was looking for something natural with some decent color since most anything on your lips ends up ingested. Decent colors. Kind of a sticky formula so I didn't like that, didn't like the smell which was very odd. Really hoped I would have loved these but it's been awhile and maybe I should try them again.
Sarah A.
Madison, AL
Review for: Summer Twilight more...
I love the lip gloss itself but do not like the packaging. Had problems with the gloss spilling out every time I screwed on the lid.  I purchased from my local grocery store due to a friend recommending it to me.  She had the same problem with the gloss spilling out but loved the gloss so much, she would buy it again : )
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
Review for: Painted Sky more...
There are pros and cons to this product. The pros- the color is beautiful, it hydrates your lips, and is very affordable, however it does leave you lips feeling kind of sticky, you have to keep re-applying it throughout the day, and I feel that ever though it is affordable, the are others in the same price range that would work better for me.
AZI W.
DALLAS, GA
Review for: Starry Night more...
This is not a bad product. I love most Burt’s bees products but I was slightly disappointed in this one. It did not stay on that long and it was very easy to wipe off. It has a very vibrant color and the packaging was nice.
Krystle G.
Review for: 100% Natural Moisturizing Spring Splendor, 1 Tube With Wand Applicator, Autumn Haze, 100% Natural Moisturizing Rosy Dawn, 1 Tube With Wand Applicator, 100% Natural Moisturizing Nearly Dusk, 1 Tube With Wand Applicator more...
The colors are great. The initial application leaves your lips feeling moisturized and as if you have on regular lipstick. I did not, however, enjoy the strange taste. It was like rancid wax. I did check the expiration date and determined it had not expired. It did make my stomach hurt, though.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 100% Natural Moisturizing Ocean Sunrise, 1 Tube With Wand Applicator more...
I️ love this product! Works well and stays on for a long time. Burt’s bees is just a reliable brand. I️ bought mine from wal mart and it’s lasted me about 6 months. I’d definitely recommend to others. Can’t wait to try different colors!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Does this moisturize like how Burt's Bee's chapstick does?
Liz R.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this lip gloss have a lot of color or is it more transparent?
Krys J.
What's the consistency of the gloss? Is it more thick, thin, tacky, sticky, sheer?
Morgan R.
Purchased one, but have yet to try. How do you like this lipgloss in comparison to other brands?
Nikoline Mathilde J.