Add a Photo

By Burt's Bees

#68 in Lip Care
Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good. Our Signature Lip Balms Formulated With Beeswax To Naturally Help Protect Lips, Antioxidant Vitamin E To Moisturize, And Peppermint Oil To Soothe Your Lips. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals No Animal Testing Made In Usa
Photos (79)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this brand and what it stands for. I got seasonal scent moisturizing lip balm and I instantly fell in love. I love using this on my lips when they are dry or just need to hydrate. I stays on my lips for a long time.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I love this Chapstick because it hydrates your lips without leaving a strange odor or taste. It is organic and cruelty free. It's usually expensive but worth it. It stays on for long wear.
Nora O.
Nora O.
Tallahassee, FL

Absolutely love this. It moisturizes well and is very minty. I love that it is like a wax/balm versus just an oil balm or the plastic feel of chapstick. This lasts a really long time and my lips don't feel like they need a reapplication like many other balms
Audrey Paige S.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO

YES YES YES. Who doesn't LOVE Burt's Bee's?! The documentary about him is amazing ­čśŹ Thankyou for continuing to supply a long standing tradition so we all can enjoy.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Windsor

I love Burt's Bees products and I especially love this tinted lip balm! Not only does it hydrate my lips but it adds colour which is almost every girls necessity! Keep it in your purse or pocket and apply whenever! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Hillsborough, NJ

This is the ONLY lip balm I use! It's very waxy and protects from the hardest cold or wind, and can relieve chapped or cracked lips in an instant. I'll never use chapstick brand again!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This lip balm is so hydrating. Soon as I apply this product I feel it beginning to work. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone with dry lips. It's also a great product to use before apply a matte lip color or lipstick because it isn't glossy.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Zion, IL

Love love love this stuff! Worth the couple extra $ splurge. Very protective, hydrating, and refreshing. It's definitely a must buy for me!
Ornella S.
Ornella S.

This is a holy grail product. I suffer from extremely dry and cracked lips. I have used every lip balm from eos to Chapstick and none of those could ever compare to Burt's Bees! I love this lip balm, I keep one at my desk, bedroom, car and in my handbag. It moisturizes and heals my cracked drying lips. I will definitely continue to repurchase this.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I cannot believe how much I love this lip balm. It is so amazing for your lips (and natural). The slightly tingly and cool feeling from the peppermint feels great.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Littleton, CO

What's your favorite color in these?
Merlin S.
Merlin S.
June 22, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Hibiscus
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

What's your tint color of choose?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
June 30, 2013, 12:06 a.m.
Hibiscus is my fav
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA

I've always wanted to try this product but I wasn't sure if it's worth the money? does it really work is it good for someone who always has chapped lips?
Kaia M.
Kaia M.
Sept. 19, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
My lips are always chapped and I carry this with me every day. It goes on smooth and is not greasy.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA

Where can I buy these?!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
June 15, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
I get mine at the small Walgreens close to my house. There's a Walgreens on every corner in this city so really easy to pickup!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL

What is your favorite tinted lip blam? I've been wanting to try these.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
May 21, 2014, 12:31 a.m.
All of the colors are great. If you get one that is a little dark just layer it over regular chapstick.
123...789