Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm

based on 871 reviews

Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good. Our Signature Lip Balms Formulated With Beeswax To Naturally Help Protect Lips, Antioxidant Vitamin E To Moisturize, And Peppermint Oil To Soothe Your Lips. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals No Animal Testing Made In Usa
Highlights
Jennifer C.
  • I've been suffering from dry and chapped lips this summer and this kept my lips moisturized and gave a hint of color that looked pretty and natural. in 33 reviews.

• Taylor N.
  • The big packs are great because Burt's bees has so many different uses Two of my favorite are using it as a chap stick ( obviously) and a spot treatment for zits Sounds crazy but it works and takes the pain away in 22 reviews.

• Lisa P.
  • For the price, I expected to notice at least a slight bit of colour on my lips after application, but I couldn't even tell I'd put it on - even though I bought a dark colour (red dahlia). in 13 reviews.

• Callie C.
  • It goes on smooth, lasts a long time, and helps repair and protect dry, cracked lips. in 12 reviews.

• Jessica K.
  • I was a little bit weary of trying a tinted lip balm considering I'm addicted to the plain old Burt's Bees lip balm, but I LOVE my Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ornella S.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is a holy grail product. I suffer from extremely dry and cracked lips. I have used every lip balm from eos to Chapstick and none of those could ever compare to Burt's Bees! I love this lip balm, I keep one at my desk, bedroom, car and in my handbag. It moisturizes and heals my cracked drying lips. I will definitely continue to repurchase this.

Andrea T.

2 influensters found this helpful

I cannot believe how much I love this lip balm. It is so amazing for your lips (and natural). The slightly tingly and cool feeling from the peppermint feels great.

Mary B.

2 influensters found this helpful

LOVE this product. I enjoy the fact this does not have the appearance of a gloss. Does exactly what I need in a chapstick, moisturize!

Ainsley K.

2 influensters found this helpful

Only Chapstick I use. Most importantly due to no animal testing. Keeps chapped lips smooth and the peppermint gives a tingly sensation

Parker S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this stuff! It works well and it keeps my lips hydrated. Smells nice as well

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Megan A.
    Megan A.

Does this product taste weird for anyone else?

1 answerMay 22 - 2016 - 11:23 a.m.
    Krissy H.
    Krissy H.

this works pretty well but does it contain real wax and is it addictive? if I use it is have to continue using it....

1 answerMay 18 - 2016 - 1:01 p.m.
    Kayla D.
    Kayla D.

Are these better than eos and baby lips? Also are they tinted? Which flavor would you recommend?

1 answerMay 16 - 2016 - 9:42 p.m.
    Sharon H.
    Sharon H.

How well does this moisturise?

2 answersFeb 11 - 2016 - 3:53 p.m.
    Marianne M.
    Marianne M.

The original flavor tends to make my lips tingle a lot. I've tried vanilla but I don't like the taste very much. Anyone have any other suggestions?

3 answersJan 29 - 2016 - 2:38 p.m.
    Charlotte I.
    Charlotte I.

Do the tinted lip balms have the same tingle that the regular lip balms do?

2 answersNov 29 - 2015 - 12:35 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now