Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Jennifer C.
  • I've been suffering from dry and chapped lips this summer and this kept my lips moisturized and gave a hint of color that looked pretty and natural. in 33 reviews.

• Taylor N.
  • The big packs are great because Burt's bees has so many different uses Two of my favorite are using it as a chap stick ( obviously) and a spot treatment for zits Sounds crazy but it works and takes the pain away in 22 reviews.

• Lisa P.
  • For the price, I expected to notice at least a slight bit of colour on my lips after application, but I couldn't even tell I'd put it on - even though I bought a dark colour (red dahlia). in 13 reviews.

• Callie C.
  • It goes on smooth, lasts a long time, and helps repair and protect dry, cracked lips. in 12 reviews.

• Jessica K.
  • I was a little bit weary of trying a tinted lip balm considering I'm addicted to the plain old Burt's Bees lip balm, but I LOVE my Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. in 11 reviews.

• Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good. Our Signature Lip Balms Formulated With Beeswax To Naturally Help Protect Lips, Antioxidant Vitamin E To Moisturize, And Peppermint Oil To Soothe Your Lips. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals No Animal Testing Made In Usa

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Anna H.
    Anna H.

2 influensters found this helpful

Burt's Bees Tinted lip balms are one of the best for giving you both the color and moisture you want through the day! It really has a great pigment to it which is one of the best things I don't have to over apply either because my lips aren't dry two hours later! Love it!

Li N.

2 influensters found this helpful

overall, I really like the product: the smell, the colour and the quantity... I just think that the lipbalm itself is kinda basic and the price is a little expensive compared to other lipbalm that are as hydrating, like eos.

De B.
    De B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I like this lip balm a lot. It gives a little color and is much more natural then lipstick or gloss. It helps moisturize your lips too and leaves them feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product :)

Joanne S.
    Joanne S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Great lip balm and the pop of color is great. Honeysuckle is my favorite but all the ones I've tried have been great.

Hira Q.
    Hira Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love that these come in colors and that it is a natural product! I wear these in the summer all the time because they feel very light on the lips and add a very nice soft tint.
    However, I have found that the formula varies by 'color' and some are nice creamy and well, perfect, while some are too thick and actually end up caked on my lips after 1 swipe.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Karlie R.
    Karlie R.

Do you use Burt's Bees lip balm in any other ways besides it's main purpose?

4 answersFeb 12 - 2014 - 1:09 a.m.
    Leanna G.
    Leanna G.

I have always wanted to try these but want to know if they are a good lip balm product.?

6 answersOct 29 - 2014 - 9:38 p.m.
    Zachia E.
    Zachia E.

what product would you compare this to?

2 answersSep 20 - 2014 - 12:08 p.m.
    Tiffany M.
    Tiffany M.

Which one is your favorite tint?

4 answersAug 26 - 2014 - 3:40 p.m.
    ashlyn j.
    ashlyn j.

Are these color depictions pretty accurate? I bought the older version of Bert's tinted lip balm and found that the colors changed drastically once applied.

3 answersAug 19 - 2014 - 10:06 a.m.
    Sara K.
    Sara K.

Did anyone else wonder how selling this in a huge, cardboard "earth friendly" container with a regular tube of plastic lip balm inside is helping the environment? I think it's very wasteful to put a tube of lip balm in two sets of packaging.

3 answersJun 27 - 2014 - 8:42 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION