influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Jennifer C.
  • I've been suffering from dry and chapped lips this summer and this kept my lips moisturized and gave a hint of color that looked pretty and natural. in 33 reviews.

• Taylor N.
  • The big packs are great because Burt's bees has so many different uses Two of my favorite are using it as a chap stick ( obviously) and a spot treatment for zits Sounds crazy but it works and takes the pain away in 22 reviews.

• Lisa P.
  • For the price, I expected to notice at least a slight bit of colour on my lips after application, but I couldn't even tell I'd put it on - even though I bought a dark colour (red dahlia). in 13 reviews.

• Callie C.
  • It goes on smooth, lasts a long time, and helps repair and protect dry, cracked lips. in 12 reviews.

• Jessica K.
  • I was a little bit weary of trying a tinted lip balm considering I'm addicted to the plain old Burt's Bees lip balm, but I LOVE my Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. in 11 reviews.

• Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good. Our Signature Lip Balms Formulated With Beeswax To Naturally Help Protect Lips, Antioxidant Vitamin E To Moisturize, And Peppermint Oil To Soothe Your Lips. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals No Animal Testing Made In Usa

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Anna H.

2 influensters found this helpful

Burt's Bees Tinted lip balms are one of the best for giving you both the color and moisture you want through the day! It really has a great pigment to it which is one of the best things I don't have to over apply either because my lips aren't dry two hours later! Love it!

Li N.

2 influensters found this helpful

overall, I really like the product: the smell, the colour and the quantity... I just think that the lipbalm itself is kinda basic and the price is a little expensive compared to other lipbalm that are as hydrating, like eos.

De B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I like this lip balm a lot. It gives a little color and is much more natural then lipstick or gloss. It helps moisturize your lips too and leaves them feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product :)

Joanne S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Great lip balm and the pop of color is great. Honeysuckle is my favorite but all the ones I've tried have been great.

Hira Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love that these come in colors and that it is a natural product! I wear these in the summer all the time because they feel very light on the lips and add a very nice soft tint.
    However, I have found that the formula varies by 'color' and some are nice creamy and well, perfect, while some are too thick and actually end up caked on my lips after 1 swipe.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Karlie R.
    Karlie R.

Do you use Burt's Bees lip balm in any other ways besides it's main purpose?

7 answersFeb 12 - 2014 - 1:09 a.m.
    Leanna G.
    Leanna G.

I have always wanted to try these but want to know if they are a good lip balm product.?

6 answersOct 29 - 2014 - 9:38 p.m.
    Zachia E.
    Zachia E.

what product would you compare this to?

2 answersSep 20 - 2014 - 12:08 p.m.
    Tiffany M.
    Tiffany M.

Which one is your favorite tint?

4 answersAug 26 - 2014 - 3:40 p.m.
    ashlyn j.
    ashlyn j.

Are these color depictions pretty accurate? I bought the older version of Bert's tinted lip balm and found that the colors changed drastically once applied.

3 answersAug 19 - 2014 - 10:06 a.m.
    Sara K.
    Sara K.

Did anyone else wonder how selling this in a huge, cardboard "earth friendly" container with a regular tube of plastic lip balm inside is helping the environment? I think it's very wasteful to put a tube of lip balm in two sets of packaging.

3 answersJun 27 - 2014 - 8:42 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now