BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® 100% Natural Beeswax Lip Balm.
0.3 oz 8.5 g. see more...

• Is it sticky on your fingers or hard to get off?6 Answers
  • Which "Burt's Bee" is your favorite product?4 Answers
  • Do you think this helps your lips?2 Answers
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peppermint, vitamin E, and rosemary make this my go-to night balm. It goes on after I brush my teeth for the night. My lips feel soft in the morning. But you know what, I also dab it on irritated spots, like under my nose during allergy season. The mint helps keep my nose clear, and the vitamin E heals the raw skin.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my favorite chopsticks. I feel like it Works WAY better than other non natural stuff. The price wasn't too bad. I use it almost daily, more when I'm chapped. It exceeded my expectations. I thought it'd be like everything else. I was wrong. I do recommend it to many people.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this stuff especially for right before bed. It's a good amount for the price and I've repurchased several times. It just leaves your lips super smooth with has that tingling feeling. I'm always satisfied with Burt's bees products but this one is my all time fav.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lansing, MI
This classic Burt's Bees lip balm is my favorite! I have a tiny tin that has lasted me a very long time. It makes your lips tingle like Carmex does, and I really feel it reduces dryness, especially in the winter! This is one of my staples to always have on hand.
Monica I.
Monica I.
Wichita, KS
I've been hooked on this lip balm since the very first time I tried it. I just absolutely love love love it. It doesn't leave any like, wax feel like some lip balms. The price isn't too bad, it's reasonable. And I would most definitely buy this product again!
Kaytee C.
Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to like this more. I like Burt's Bees and the idea of using natural products. However, i felt like this lap balm had too much wax and not enough moisture. It didn't last very long so I had to apply frequently. The tin was cute, though!
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
This is an excellent lip balm but more importantly, it's the ultimate base/primer before applying any type of lip color. I have used it this way for many years. It doesn't interfere with plumping products or lip liners. It helps color adhere to lips.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is just an average lip balm. I love that it's made with natural ingredients, but it's pricey and the tin is a little difficult to handle. I love other butts bees products, but their lip balm falls short for me.
marizel y.
marizel y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this as a chapstick so much. it keeps my lips hydrated and minty. its long lasting and smells amazing! i use it a few times a day and its easy to apply. its hands free and overall a great product
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Much rather prefer the Chapstick version of this because I feel like it dries out in the container. love Burt's bees, just get the actually stick version
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Is it sticky on your fingers or hard to get off?
Viky F.
Viky F.
Which "Burt's Bee" is your favorite product?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this helps your lips?