Burton's Jammie Dodgers uploaded by Liv K.

BY BURTON'S

Jaymee H.
I picked these up at a specialty international foods convenience store in Midland, Michigan and i immediately fell in love. It's the perfect cookie to jam ratio and the cookies aren't too hard to bite into. 10/10 would snack on again. Wish they offered bigger packs for the price, but these are a great treat nonetheless.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love Jammie Dodgers! Even though I have not yet found a store in America that sells these =( They are the perfect combination of cookie and Jam. These sandwich cookies are great for after dinner or an on the go snack. A must try if you can get your hands of them
Abby C.
Nixa, MO
Absolutely love these! The texture is awesome and the flavor is so good. The biscuit is a great buttery flavor with just the right amount of raspberry jam. Yum! Just wish they were easier to get here in the US. Can only find them at a specialty restaurant here in Missouri.
Katie T.
I love these! I got them on a whim after seeing them on Doctor Who and they're so yummy! The combo of shortbread and raspberry/apple jam is super good. ONLY down side is that they're sort of messy to eat. They crumble very easily.
Erin O.
One of my favorites.. Hard to find in Texas, but thankfully world market sells them!!!!
Cara C.
Denver, CO
My go to brekky! Jammie Dodgers are a british biscuit that is absolutely delicious. Thankfully if you have a Cost Plus World Market near you, they are only two dollars!!
Tahira A.
These cookies are great I love them because they are so handy to take around
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these to death. I just wish they were more available in the United States. I love these more than any other packaged cookie.
claudia z.
Delicious biscuits, arrived safely and unbroken. Still tasted fresh to us. Wonderful product
Heather S.
I found these at big lots and they are delicious! The jam is sweet but not too sweet. They remind me of strawberry Pop-Tarts but better for you.
Hillary H.
Where can you buy this?
Hillary H.
Where would you find these and what do they taste like?