Burton's Jammie Dodgers

by Burton's

Can we all just take a moment to ponder why Jammy Dodger changed the recipe? 😭😭😭
Has anyone tried the new mini’s jame & cream. They are rectangular shaped. They tasted nice but I can’t get used to the shape of them.
Where would you find these and what do they taste like?
Start your review of Burton's Jammie Dodgers!
Abby C.
Nixa, MO
Absolutely love these! The texture is awesome and the flavor is so good. The biscuit is a great buttery flavor with just the right amount of raspberry jam. Yum! Just wish they were easier to get here in the US. Can only find them at a specialty restaurant here in Missouri.
Heather S.
I found these at big lots and they are delicious! The jam is sweet but not too sweet. They remind me of strawberry Pop-Tarts but better for you.
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these to death. I just wish they were more available in the United States. I love these more than any other packaged cookie.
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m not a huge jam fan but these are amazing! not too much jam which i love which doesn’t make it super sweet! Burton's Jammie Dodgers are one of my fav to go snacks when i’m feeling like i need a little extra when i get that afternoon hunger
Alexandria W.
This was my nag my grandma snack i still rember the taste being sweet yet buttery. I need a care pakage america needs thease.
Jaymee H.
Elwell, MI
I picked these up at a specialty international foods convenience store in Midland, Michigan and i immediately fell in love. It's the perfect cookie to jam ratio and the cookies aren't too hard to bite into. 10/10 would snack on again. Wish they offered bigger packs for the price, but these are a great treat nonetheless.
brittany D.
Milford, PA
I love Jammie Dodgers! Even though I have not yet found a store in America that sells these =( They are the perfect combination of cookie and Jam. These sandwich cookies are great for after dinner or an on the go snack. A must try if you can get your hands of them
Julia S.
These are absolutely delicious! I got a pack from a subscription box, and it was so heavenly. Perfect for tea time.
claudia Z.
Garfield, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious biscuits, arrived safely and unbroken. Still tasted fresh to us. Wonderful product
Katharine  T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! I got them on a whim after seeing them on Doctor Who and they're so yummy! The combo of shortbread and raspberry/apple jam is super good. ONLY down side is that they're sort of messy to eat. They crumble very easily.