Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Casey T.
Casey T.
Hemet, CA

My very first snowboard was this brand, I learned how to snowboard on one, it was recommended to me. and I recommend it again because it is a great brand!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Heather L.
Heather L.

By far the most popular and mainstream board gear out there, Burton make high quality gear. Personally, I'm a K2 girl. It's all just personal preference
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
Essexville, Mi

My very first snowboard, bindings, and boots were Burton and I have owned 2 since then. They hold up very well and have a variety of board designs.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA

THey've been around for a long time. They know what they're doing and they're always on the forefront of design. Their EST binding system is amazing.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ

I wacthed Burton go from Jake's garage to the biggest in the snowboard industry. I always have and always will support their products and riders!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA

I have ridden many boards, and Burton rides the best. They are great for beginners to athletes. I also love their jackets and other apparel.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

Burton has one of the best boards money can buy. I used to compete and would request only Burton boards. They last and are very durable.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Bath, Pa

Love all of their products, especially their snow pants. Just got a new pair after my old ones lasted me 2 whole years-very sustainable!!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now