Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA
Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Lori D.
Bath, PA
Love all of their products, especially their snow pants. Just got a new pair after my old ones lasted me 2 whole years-very sustainable!!
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
Since my son was 17 months old he has been on a Burton Board. He is now 10. My daughter and 3 other sons ride them as well. We love snowboarding and have always used this brand
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
I love Burton because they have so many options & you get what you pay for. They're honestly my go-to when looking for snowboarding gear
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I wacthed Burton go from Jake's garage to the biggest in the snowboard industry. I always have and always will support their products and riders!
Lindsay D.
Burton has one of the best boards money can buy. I used to compete and would request only Burton boards. They last and are very durable.
Julian M.
Denver, CO
I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have ridden many boards, and Burton rides the best. They are great for beginners to athletes. I also love their jackets and other apparel.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA
Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.