Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Steven S.
Steven S.
Bronx, NY

I would love to go snowboarding one day ;D
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA

When I think of snowboards, I think of Burton. That kind of brand recognition is commendable and speaks to the quality and durability of their boards. I've always loved riding Burton boards.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Westwood, NJ

I've been riding Burton boards since I was 12 years old, and they've never done me wrong. They are incredibly durable, beautiful designs, and extremely professional. They are expensive, but the quality more than makes up for it, especially if you're a seasoned boarder.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA

I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Burton is by far THE best snowboarding company on the market today. Although you may think their prices are too high, it's so beyond worth it. Their customer service cannot be matched. My friend got a board in the mail and was displeased with the color of the board, and Burton sent him a brand new model for free. They are always willing to help and make your purchase as smooth as possible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA

I've had my Burton board and bindings for 2 years. This board is so true quality and withstands the test of time.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN

I've been riding a Burton Feather for 10+ years and still love it. It's held up well to wear and tear in all different terrains and conditions as well as many, many flights and car rides. It's also been a great board to grow and transition with from absolute beginner to intermediate/advanced. The board flexes well and as long as I show it a little love with regular waxing and edging it still looks brand new. The board, bindings and boots were pretty pricey up front, but when I consider that I've gotten 10 good years of use out of them and still more to come, it doesn't seem that bad. I know there are better/newer boards and designs on the market, but I don't see the need to replace when the one I have is still kickin'.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Great quality products. I have had a winter coat, and a beach bag that were Burton, and they both have lasted me years. Even though they are very expensive, it is worth the price!
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA

I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas , Nv

It is strong and light. I practiced with this board. I lasted me for awhile. However, it is expensive. If you buy it when it is on sale then it is worth it.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.