Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Allison B.
Allison B.
I've been riding Burton boards since I was 12 years old, and they've never done me wrong. They are incredibly durable, beautiful designs, and extremely professional. They are expensive, but the quality more than makes up for it, especially if you're a seasoned boarder.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
When I think of snowboards, I think of Burton. That kind of brand recognition is commendable and speaks to the quality and durability of their boards. I've always loved riding Burton boards.
Steven S.
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
I would love to go snowboarding one day ;D
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
I am a happy Burton boarder. I have used Saloman in the past, and wasn't fully satisfied. As a FL girl, I don't often hit slopes, but when I do, it is nice to have my already solid & reliable board and boots ready to go.
Oakland, CA
I have a Lamar, K2, and a Burton. The Burton is definitely better than the K2, but the Lamar is still a little better. The Burton is good for speed - it's stiff and does not vibrate going a gagillion mph down the slopes :)
tayla s.
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma
I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Burton is pretty decent board, though can be very expensive. I typically demo them when my ski shop has them available. They are very responsive, light and can take a good beating on the slopes. If you want to invest in a good board, Burton is definitely for you.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING ONE DAY
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.