Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Burton is pretty decent board, though can be very expensive. I typically demo them when my ski shop has them available. They are very responsive, light and can take a good beating on the slopes. If you want to invest in a good board, Burton is definitely for you.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING ONE DAY
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought a used board back in 2007 to ride with my hubby. Love it! I rented boards before but they were nowhere near as smooth as my twin. Brand name, high style...awesome company!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you want a board that USED to be good quality, but now just falls apart on you unless you buy their MOST expensive ones…go for Burton. Otherwise, go with Ride, Flow, Forum, or Rome…anything but Burton. I used to be obsessed with Burton until I bought a board that started delaminating after not even a season of use. -__-
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA
I love my board. i have riden it a lot and have had no problems with it. down some of the best mountains like mt tahao in california. and even some of the lesser mountains like mt shasta. so all in all its a really good board. i just bought my board not to long ago
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Westminster, CO
Burton is the brand I get for my snowboarding gear. I love it. Its very durable.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Burton makes really great winter coats. All of my ski coats are burton coats and they are very durable and keep me warm even on the coldest ski days not to mention they are stylish. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a new ski coat/pants.
Mac W.
Mac W.
I think this is a #1 in my book. Tried out my friend Joey's board and it was so smooth on the snow!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI
I'm obsessed with my new burton snowboard. Rides great.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.