Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Diego, CA

Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA

These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Julian M.
Julian M.
Denver, CO

I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Dillon B.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO

Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO

My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
Tori F.
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA

Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR

I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, Mi

They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas , Nv

It is strong and light. I practiced with this board. I lasted me for awhile. However, it is expensive. If you buy it when it is on sale then it is worth it.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now