Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA
Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
Since my son was 17 months old he has been on a Burton Board. He is now 10. My daughter and 3 other sons ride them as well. We love snowboarding and have always used this brand
Julian M.
Denver, CO
I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
It is strong and light. I practiced with this board. I lasted me for awhile. However, it is expensive. If you buy it when it is on sale then it is worth it.
Casey T.
Londonderry, NH
My very first snowboard was this brand, I learned how to snowboard on one, it was recommended to me. and I recommend it again because it is a great brand!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.