Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA

I love my board. i have riden it a lot and have had no problems with it. down some of the best mountains like mt tahao in california. and even some of the lesser mountains like mt shasta. so all in all its a really good board. i just bought my board not to long ago
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

If you want a board that USED to be good quality, but now just falls apart on you unless you buy their MOST expensive ones…go for Burton. Otherwise, go with Ride, Flow, Forum, or Rome…anything but Burton. I used to be obsessed with Burton until I bought a board that started delaminating after not even a season of use. -__-
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL

I bought a used board back in 2007 to ride with my hubby. Love it! I rented boards before but they were nowhere near as smooth as my twin. Brand name, high style...awesome company!
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR

I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI

I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING ONE DAY
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, Ma

Burton is pretty decent board, though can be very expensive. I typically demo them when my ski shop has them available. They are very responsive, light and can take a good beating on the slopes. If you want to invest in a good board, Burton is definitely for you.
tayla s.
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma

I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Oakland, CA

I have a Lamar, K2, and a Burton. The Burton is definitely better than the K2, but the Lamar is still a little better. The Burton is good for speed - it's stiff and does not vibrate going a gagillion mph down the slopes :)
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

I am a happy Burton boarder. I have used Saloman in the past, and wasn't fully satisfied. As a FL girl, I don't often hit slopes, but when I do, it is nice to have my already solid & reliable board and boots ready to go.
Steven S.
Steven S.
Bronx, NY

I would love to go snowboarding one day ;D
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.