Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO
Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
Carissa A.
Bay City, MI
My very first snowboard, bindings, and boots were Burton and I have owned 2 since then. They hold up very well and have a variety of board designs.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
THey've been around for a long time. They know what they're doing and they're always on the forefront of design. Their EST binding system is amazing.
Casey T.
Londonderry, NH
My very first snowboard was this brand, I learned how to snowboard on one, it was recommended to me. and I recommend it again because it is a great brand!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.