Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

Great quality products. I have had a winter coat, and a beach bag that were Burton, and they both have lasted me years. Even though they are very expensive, it is worth the price!
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA

Since my son was 17 months old he has been on a Burton Board. He is now 10. My daughter and 3 other sons ride them as well. We love snowboarding and have always used this brand
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ

I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Andretta R.
Andretta R.
Milford, Ct

I had a burton charger that i had for around 4 years before handing it down to my best friend who rode it for at least another 4 years. No problems. Beautiful wood grain board!
Grieta A.
Grieta A.

Burton is such a great brand. Starting with winter sports gear to nice everyday accessories. Good quality. Can be little pricey but its worth it. Definitely would recommend.
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA

Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL

I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA

I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Cashea S.
Cashea S.

I absolutely love Burton! I won't ever buy anything other than Burton when it comes to snowboarding needs. Everything about then. Gloves, snowboards, goggles, you name it.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now