Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
My husband is a huge fan! He pretty much has everything snowboard related made by Burton.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Charlotte NC
I have ridden a Burton board for over 20 years. I started as a test rider for Burton with hard boots and bindings. The Burton Alp was a developmental board of mine. Still ride Burton all mountain boards. Last was on a trip to Zurs Austria. Just great boards all around.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I learned to ride on a Burton Feelgood and have never turned to anything else! Quality products! Sure they're a little pricey, but so worth the extra cash. The end of season sales are wonderful. Last year I bought a new jacket and pants for under $150!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Jake S.
Jake S.
Marlborough, MA
Although Burton makes high quality snow gear, there are many other brands that make gear at better prices and quality. Brands like Forum, Salomon, k2, and Dragon make gear that blows Burton out of the water. I used Burton gear for 3+ years and was satisfied until I converted to Forum. Definitely a good decision. The best part of Burton is their jackets and snowboard graphics. I would definitely recommend researching other brands before buying Burton gear based on popularity. I've never had a problem with my Burton gear but I prefer other brands especially for park riders.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
Chris M.
Chris M.
San Diego, CA
Some people may get caught up in hating Burton gear because its so popular, but it is that way because its probably the best gear out there. It holds up for years and is always very functional. The boards are sometimes a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. They work great with Burton bindings to create an overall riding experience.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA
Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.