Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA

I love my board. i have riden it a lot and have had no problems with it. down some of the best mountains like mt tahao in california. and even some of the lesser mountains like mt shasta. so all in all its a really good board. i just bought my board not to long ago
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

If you want a board that USED to be good quality, but now just falls apart on you unless you buy their MOST expensive ones…go for Burton. Otherwise, go with Ride, Flow, Forum, or Rome…anything but Burton. I used to be obsessed with Burton until I bought a board that started delaminating after not even a season of use. -__-
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI

I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING ONE DAY
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR

I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL

I bought a used board back in 2007 to ride with my hubby. Love it! I rented boards before but they were nowhere near as smooth as my twin. Brand name, high style...awesome company!
tayla s.
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma

I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Oakland, CA

I have a Lamar, K2, and a Burton. The Burton is definitely better than the K2, but the Lamar is still a little better. The Burton is good for speed - it's stiff and does not vibrate going a gagillion mph down the slopes :)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now