Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Diego, CA
Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Chris M.
Chris M.
San Diego, CA
Some people may get caught up in hating Burton gear because its so popular, but it is that way because its probably the best gear out there. It holds up for years and is always very functional. The boards are sometimes a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. They work great with Burton bindings to create an overall riding experience.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
I've had my Burton board and bindings for 2 years. This board is so true quality and withstands the test of time.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I learned to ride on a Burton Feelgood and have never turned to anything else! Quality products! Sure they're a little pricey, but so worth the extra cash. The end of season sales are wonderful. Last year I bought a new jacket and pants for under $150!
Christian G.
Christian G.
Charlotte NC
I have ridden a Burton board for over 20 years. I started as a test rider for Burton with hard boots and bindings. The Burton Alp was a developmental board of mine. Still ride Burton all mountain boards. Last was on a trip to Zurs Austria. Just great boards all around.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las vegas , NV
It is strong and light. I practiced with this board. I lasted me for awhile. However, it is expensive. If you buy it when it is on sale then it is worth it.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Great quality products. I have had a winter coat, and a beach bag that were Burton, and they both have lasted me years. Even though they are very expensive, it is worth the price!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
I've been riding a Burton Feather for 10+ years and still love it. It's held up well to wear and tear in all different terrains and conditions as well as many, many flights and car rides. It's also been a great board to grow and transition with from absolute beginner to intermediate/advanced. The board flexes well and as long as I show it a little love with regular waxing and edging it still looks brand new. The board, bindings and boots were pretty pricey up front, but when I consider that I've gotten 10 good years of use out of them and still more to come, it doesn't seem that bad. I know there are better/newer boards and designs on the market, but I don't see the need to replace when the one I have is still kickin'.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.