Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
ashley b.
Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA
Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I have had my Burton snowboard for a few years and I absolutely love it. It functions really well and the design is also really nice. Burton pays attention to the details.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO
Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.