Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
When I think of snowboards, I think of Burton. That kind of brand recognition is commendable and speaks to the quality and durability of their boards. I've always loved riding Burton boards.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I always get Burton snowboards because of the quality and wear. My experience with other boards was disappointment. Love burton products, especially the boards.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
ashley b.
Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Michelle C.
Las vegas, NV
It is strong and light. I practiced with this board. I lasted me for awhile. However, it is expensive. If you buy it when it is on sale then it is worth it.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA
Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.