Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Burton is awesome. They make great boards. My custom flying v is my favorite board. They also make col bags. I have a Burton AK bag and another thave fits boots helmet and all my gear.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth , TX
Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Katie B.
Corona Del Mar, CA
I have been snowboarding since i was in 4th grade and I have always rode a Burton snowboard. I also wear their clothes. I LOVE everything about Burton. THeir clothes are comfortable, their boots keep my feet warm, and their boards are perfect for taking a nice ride down the mountains.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Great quality products. I have had a winter coat, and a beach bag that were Burton, and they both have lasted me years. Even though they are very expensive, it is worth the price!
Julie V.
Bend, OR
I love my Burton. It has the perfect amount of flex for my riding style. I can carve in the deep powder just as easily as I can take jumps - a VERY versatile all-mountain board.
I would definitely demo a variety of Burton boards before buying one - each model has different strengths.
Andretta R.
Milford, CT
I had a burton charger that i had for around 4 years before handing it down to my best friend who rode it for at least another 4 years. No problems. Beautiful wood grain board!
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Cashea S.
I absolutely love Burton! I won't ever buy anything other than Burton when it comes to snowboarding needs. Everything about then. Gloves, snowboards, goggles, you name it.
Christian G.
Charlotte NC
I have ridden a Burton board for over 20 years. I started as a test rider for Burton with hard boots and bindings. The Burton Alp was a developmental board of mine. Still ride Burton all mountain boards. Last was on a trip to Zurs Austria. Just great boards all around.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.