Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec

Greatest board I've ever ridden ! When I started riding 8 years ago I didn't think I was worthy but when I made the switch it's what made me a worthy rider ! Smooth as butter when you're going downhill !

All their stuff is amazing
Oakland, CA

I have a Lamar, K2, and a Burton. The Burton is definitely better than the K2, but the Lamar is still a little better. The Burton is good for speed - it's stiff and does not vibrate going a gagillion mph down the slopes :)
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

I am a happy Burton boarder. I have used Saloman in the past, and wasn't fully satisfied. As a FL girl, I don't often hit slopes, but when I do, it is nice to have my already solid & reliable board and boots ready to go.
Becca I.
Becca I.
Windsor Hts, IA

Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI

Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, Ca

Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA

When I think of snowboards, I think of Burton. That kind of brand recognition is commendable and speaks to the quality and durability of their boards. I've always loved riding Burton boards.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA

I don't own a snowboard, but I always rent a Burton. They are sturdy and reliable. Binding and boots always fit tight. The edges are sharp and clean for easy stopping and snow carving!
Ashlinn P.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth, TX

Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now