Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI
Great company with great products! They are a little more on the expensive side but their products are defiantly worth the money
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
THey've been around for a long time. They know what they're doing and they're always on the forefront of design. Their EST binding system is amazing.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI
Burton! The most recognized name in snowboarding! I love their apparel, the pants I have of theirs are holding up great and you can feel that they are made of a really nice material. Burton is a sure fire way to look awesome while wearing your riding gear.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the mainstream brand for snow boarders. Also - sometimes it feels like the only brand.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA
Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.