Add a Photo

By BURTON
Photos (3)
Bree L.
Bree L.

I've had my burton boards for over 13 years and it is still going strong! I have replaced the bindings and boots several times (of course Burton). I'm really happy with my purchases and always recommend Burton to all my friends and family.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

Never snow boarded don't think I want to but would recommend to others that do
Marisa W.
Marisa W.

While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA

I got my board for Christmas two years ago and I love it. I am excited for the winter season to come so I can get on my board.
Ashlinn P.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth, TX

Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Londonderry, Nh

My very first snowboard was this brand, I learned how to snowboard on one, it was recommended to me. and I recommend it again because it is a great brand!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI

I'm obsessed with my new burton snowboard. Rides great.
Mac W.
Mac W.

I think this is a #1 in my book. Tried out my friend Joey's board and it was so smooth on the snow!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now