Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Photos (3)
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Missy Q.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Bree L.
Bree L.
I've had my burton boards for over 13 years and it is still going strong! I have replaced the bindings and boots several times (of course Burton). I'm really happy with my purchases and always recommend Burton to all my friends and family.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Never snow boarded don't think I want to but would recommend to others that do
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
I got my board for Christmas two years ago and I love it. I am excited for the winter season to come so I can get on my board.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Londonderry, NH
My very first snowboard was this brand, I learned how to snowboard on one, it was recommended to me. and I recommend it again because it is a great brand!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI
I'm obsessed with my new burton snowboard. Rides great.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best snowboard gear ever!
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.