Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA

Burton is pretty decent board, though can be very expensive. I typically demo them when my ski shop has them available. They are very responsive, light and can take a good beating on the slopes. If you want to invest in a good board, Burton is definitely for you.
Laura A.
Laura A.

Burton makes really great winter coats. All of my ski coats are burton coats and they are very durable and keep me warm even on the coldest ski days not to mention they are stylish. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a new ski coat/pants.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY

I've ridden plenty of other boards before and nothing compares to riding a burton snowboard. Burton is the only brand that is so complex with different styles of riding. They're perfect from beginners to advanced riders. I'll never ride another board again!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI

Burton! The most recognized name in snowboarding! I love their apparel, the pants I have of theirs are holding up great and you can feel that they are made of a really nice material. Burton is a sure fire way to look awesome while wearing your riding gear.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ

I learned to ride on a Burton Feelgood and have never turned to anything else! Quality products! Sure they're a little pricey, but so worth the extra cash. The end of season sales are wonderful. Last year I bought a new jacket and pants for under $150!
Kerri O.
Kerri O.

Burton is one of my favorite brands. I currently don't have a Burton board (only because when I got this board I didn't have much $) but I love all their products. The boots are super comfortable, clothing warm and dry. I'll buy more products from them.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love my Burton Board, I am still a beginner, but I feel like I have had it really easy being on such a great ride.
There are also always so many cute designs every year..which, depending on how you look at it could be an upside or downside. ha!
ashley b.
ashley b.

Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Bree L.
Bree L.

I've had my burton boards for over 13 years and it is still going strong! I have replaced the bindings and boots several times (of course Burton). I'm really happy with my purchases and always recommend Burton to all my friends and family.
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec

Greatest board I've ever ridden ! When I started riding 8 years ago I didn't think I was worthy but when I made the switch it's what made me a worthy rider ! Smooth as butter when you're going downhill !

All their stuff is amazing
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now