Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA

I have been snowboarding for 15+ years, and Burton gear is simply the best. Boots, bindings, gloves,etc. - you really can't go wrong with Burton. Their items are stylish and fashionable, but also extremely functional. Don't be fooled by other brands... Burton really is the best.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

Burton has one of the best boards money can buy. I used to compete and would request only Burton boards. They last and are very durable.
Brett J.
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA

Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Puyallup, Wa

I love that the Burton boards, boots, bindings all have a great beginner start. The board is very thick and easy to maneuver when you are first trying to learn. But also makes other things like stopping easier, then as you "graduate" up you can move on to a thinner board if you want. I have tried other boards but ultimately i love Burton. Also i love they have a women's trufit shoe that is meant to form to a woman's high arch. and sits a little different on the calf. More and more the snowboarding world is making things more women anatomy friendly, but Burton is my favorite.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love my Burton Board, I am still a beginner, but I feel like I have had it really easy being on such a great ride.
There are also always so many cute designs every year..which, depending on how you look at it could be an upside or downside. ha!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Brookline, Ma

Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO

My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
ashley b.
ashley b.

Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now