Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Elise H.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I am new to snowboarding and I decided to buy my board at the end of the 2013 winter season. It was discounted at a great price so not only did I love the board but also the price. They have so many different styles of boards allowing beginners to enjoy it and advanced riders. I love my genie board. Not only is it cute (which is always a plus) but it rides so smooth. They can be expensive but it is worth it
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Marina A.
Marina A.
I have gone through quite a few Burtons over the past ten years. I was a very loyal "Feel Good" rider, but recently tried the "Deja Vu" board- and I'm in love. The reason I love these boards so much is because Burton is constantly making improvements. When something feels a little off with one board, they fix it with the next model. They also make an exceptional range of boards for every type of rider/terrain. Love, Love, LOVE Burton's womens board!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definitely recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My husband owns a burton board and loves it. He's had it for about 3 years and it's still going strong.
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Chapel Hill, NC
I currently have a burton board and i like it alot. It held up really well despite the many days i ride per season but it will definitely be replaced next season. The quality just isn't the same as a handmade board. I also have burton boots that i really don't like. Comfortable at first but cuts off circulation as i ride. Have tried to size up but it did not help.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I wacthed Burton go from Jake's garage to the biggest in the snowboard industry. I always have and always will support their products and riders!
Andretta R.
Andretta R.
Milford, CT
I had a burton charger that i had for around 4 years before handing it down to my best friend who rode it for at least another 4 years. No problems. Beautiful wood grain board!
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
El Segundo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.