Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Photos (3)
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt pleasant , SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
I have been snowboarding for 15+ years, and Burton gear is simply the best. Boots, bindings, gloves,etc. - you really can't go wrong with Burton. Their items are stylish and fashionable, but also extremely functional. Don't be fooled by other brands... Burton really is the best.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Burton has one of the best boards money can buy. I used to compete and would request only Burton boards. They last and are very durable.
Brett J.
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA
Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Puyallup, Wa
I love that the Burton boards, boots, bindings all have a great beginner start. The board is very thick and easy to maneuver when you are first trying to learn. But also makes other things like stopping easier, then as you "graduate" up you can move on to a thinner board if you want. I have tried other boards but ultimately i love Burton. Also i love they have a women's trufit shoe that is meant to form to a woman's high arch. and sits a little different on the calf. More and more the snowboarding world is making things more women anatomy friendly, but Burton is my favorite.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I love my Burton Board, I am still a beginner, but I feel like I have had it really easy being on such a great ride.
There are also always so many cute designs every year..which, depending on how you look at it could be an upside or downside. ha!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best snowboard gear ever!
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.