Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Caitlin L.
I am a happy Burton boarder. I have used Saloman in the past, and wasn't fully satisfied. As a FL girl, I don't often hit slopes, but when I do, it is nice to have my already solid & reliable board and boots ready to go.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI
Burton! The most recognized name in snowboarding! I love their apparel, the pants I have of theirs are holding up great and you can feel that they are made of a really nice material. Burton is a sure fire way to look awesome while wearing your riding gear.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Candice W.
I love Burton gear! Living in the Midwest and being a snowboarder means I want good quality gear that will stand up and last. Burton gear is well worth the money!
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
I have a Burton backpack that I have been using since Junior year of high school. I am currently a rising junior in college and still using the same backpack. Unlike my other backpacks my Burton straps haven't ripped off, the clips haven't broken, and all the zippers still work.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I learned to ride on a Burton Feelgood and have never turned to anything else! Quality products! Sure they're a little pricey, but so worth the extra cash. The end of season sales are wonderful. Last year I bought a new jacket and pants for under $150!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.