Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Blake D.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
So amazing, love this board!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY
I've ridden plenty of other boards before and nothing compares to riding a burton snowboard. Burton is the only brand that is so complex with different styles of riding. They're perfect from beginners to advanced riders. I'll never ride another board again!
Cara D.
Cara D.
Kentwood, MI
I've never bought a backpack that wasn't Burton and there snowboards are awesome.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Kerri O.
Kerri O.
Burton is one of my favorite brands. I currently don't have a Burton board (only because when I got this board I didn't have much $) but I love all their products. The boots are super comfortable, clothing warm and dry. I'll buy more products from them.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.