Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought a used board back in 2007 to ride with my hubby. Love it! I rented boards before but they were nowhere near as smooth as my twin. Brand name, high style...awesome company!
Jennifer J.
I love my Burton Board, I am still a beginner, but I feel like I have had it really easy being on such a great ride.
There are also always so many cute designs every year..which, depending on how you look at it could be an upside or downside. ha!
Bree L.
I've had my burton boards for over 13 years and it is still going strong! I have replaced the bindings and boots several times (of course Burton). I'm really happy with my purchases and always recommend Burton to all my friends and family.
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Burton has always been one of my favorite brands. They have A plus boards and amazing snow gear. I can even wear one of there heavy cloth jackets out boarding and I am perfectly warm and comfortable. They are pricey like most snowboard brands but they are worth the price for sure.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Burton gear is great for outdoor winter sports. I had one of their jackets for 5+ years and it kept me very warm. The only reason I retired it was because I was dumb about bought a white coat and wasn't able to clean it very well.
Marisa W.
While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
I have a Lamar, K2, and a Burton. The Burton is definitely better than the K2, but the Lamar is still a little better. The Burton is good for speed - it's stiff and does not vibrate going a gagillion mph down the slopes :)
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Burton is pretty decent board, though can be very expensive. I typically demo them when my ski shop has them available. They are very responsive, light and can take a good beating on the slopes. If you want to invest in a good board, Burton is definitely for you.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA
I love my board. i have riden it a lot and have had no problems with it. down some of the best mountains like mt tahao in california. and even some of the lesser mountains like mt shasta. so all in all its a really good board. i just bought my board not to long ago
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY
I've ridden plenty of other boards before and nothing compares to riding a burton snowboard. Burton is the only brand that is so complex with different styles of riding. They're perfect from beginners to advanced riders. I'll never ride another board again!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.