Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO

My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN

This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ

I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Ben L.
Ben L.
MILLBURY

ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Tori F.
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA

Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Traverse City, MI

They my a good product for beggingers all the way up to pros!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Redding, CA

Awesome snowboard brand. A bit expensive and over-hyped but reliable and offers quality products.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now