Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Amy H.
Amy H.
Good snowboards
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR
I love my Burton. It has the perfect amount of flex for my riding style. I can carve in the deep powder just as easily as I can take jumps - a VERY versatile all-mountain board.
I would definitely demo a variety of Burton boards before buying one - each model has different strengths.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Becca I.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Blake D.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
So amazing, love this board!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY
I've ridden plenty of other boards before and nothing compares to riding a burton snowboard. Burton is the only brand that is so complex with different styles of riding. They're perfect from beginners to advanced riders. I'll never ride another board again!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.