Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Corona Del Mar, CA

I have been snowboarding since i was in 4th grade and I have always rode a Burton snowboard. I also wear their clothes. I LOVE everything about Burton. THeir clothes are comfortable, their boots keep my feet warm, and their boards are perfect for taking a nice ride down the mountains.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA

I have been snowboarding for 15+ years, and Burton gear is simply the best. Boots, bindings, gloves,etc. - you really can't go wrong with Burton. Their items are stylish and fashionable, but also extremely functional. Don't be fooled by other brands... Burton really is the best.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach , FL

Burton has always been one of my favorite brands. They have A plus boards and amazing snow gear. I can even wear one of there heavy cloth jackets out boarding and I am perfectly warm and comfortable. They are pricey like most snowboard brands but they are worth the price for sure.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ

I have a Burton backpack that I have been using since Junior year of high school. I am currently a rising junior in college and still using the same backpack. Unlike my other backpacks my Burton straps haven't ripped off, the clips haven't broken, and all the zippers still work.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN

I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Charlotte NC

I have ridden a Burton board for over 20 years. I started as a test rider for Burton with hard boots and bindings. The Burton Alp was a developmental board of mine. Still ride Burton all mountain boards. Last was on a trip to Zurs Austria. Just great boards all around.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Westwood, NJ

I've been riding Burton boards since I was 12 years old, and they've never done me wrong. They are incredibly durable, beautiful designs, and extremely professional. They are expensive, but the quality more than makes up for it, especially if you're a seasoned boarder.
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Olivehurst, CA

I love my board. i have riden it a lot and have had no problems with it. down some of the best mountains like mt tahao in california. and even some of the lesser mountains like mt shasta. so all in all its a really good board. i just bought my board not to long ago
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now