Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Julian M.
Julian M.
Denver, CO
I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Good make and works awesome
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA
Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brett N.
Brett N.
Hawthorne, NY
This is way to grey to even come close to reviewing. There are so many great board companies out there. While Burton is absolutely an orignal G they have a wide variety of boards from beginner to advanced. I ride a 165 Burton Love Playboy Limited edition special. This thing has so much pop and flex its amazing not to mention the full centerfold art shot. Like I was saying beginner to advanced. So there are boards that are fantastic and those that are from from it. I want to say this. I do love burton, but to say all of them are great is mis-leading you. Burton does however cater to the mountain rider / person that just wants to have plain fun. From their boards to their bags everything about them and the sport is cool. But if you want to grab a sick board from burton make sure you pay attention to weight, displacement, and mid core construction. Art always plays a factor into the mix but the construction is always most important.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Heather L.
Heather L.
By far the most popular and mainstream board gear out there, Burton make high quality gear. Personally, I'm a K2 girl. It's all just personal preference
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA
Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.