Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth , TX
Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
The best snowboard gear ever!
Ben L.
MILLBURY
ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Lindsay W.
Traverse City, MI
They my a good product for beggingers all the way up to pros!
robin m.
Peru, IN
This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA
Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.