Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Charlton , Ma

I currently have a burton board and i like it alot. It held up really well despite the many days i ride per season but it will definitely be replaced next season. The quality just isn't the same as a handmade board. I also have burton boots that i really don't like. Comfortable at first but cuts off circulation as i ride. Have tried to size up but it did not help.
Chris M.
Chris M.
San Diego, CA

Some people may get caught up in hating Burton gear because its so popular, but it is that way because its probably the best gear out there. It holds up for years and is always very functional. The boards are sometimes a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. They work great with Burton bindings to create an overall riding experience.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Wainwright, AB

I've had the same Burton board for about ten years; the quality is undisputed. I used to race and the fact that my board had less flex offered more stability and speed. That being said, I think I'll opt for a little more flex when I buy a new board because I'll be looking for something more forgiving for maneuverability in the terrain park.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

If you want a board that USED to be good quality, but now just falls apart on you unless you buy their MOST expensive ones…go for Burton. Otherwise, go with Ride, Flow, Forum, or Rome…anything but Burton. I used to be obsessed with Burton until I bought a board that started delaminating after not even a season of use. -__-
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fenton, MI

Burton is one of the best brands out there for snowboard gear and supplies. I have rode their boards for years and am amazed at how well their products hold up, especially with heavy use. They are definitely one of the most respected and well known snowboard companies out there because if their great and durable products.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.

While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ

Burton dominates the snowboarding scene. They keep up with all the new technology and really know what they're doing as a business. They focus mostly on guys but I still love this company. They only way you wouldn't enjoy a Burton product is if you bought the wrong product for your type of riding.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR

I love my Burton. It has the perfect amount of flex for my riding style. I can carve in the deep powder just as easily as I can take jumps - a VERY versatile all-mountain board.
I would definitely demo a variety of Burton boards before buying one - each model has different strengths.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta

Absolutely love my Burton gear! I have the Lipstick board with the flex curve technology and love it! I also have picked up some other equipment, mitts, boots, bindings and clothing and everything holds up extremely well! It is rather pricey but the quality is unbeatable in my opinion!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now