Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta

Absolutely love my Burton gear! I have the Lipstick board with the flex curve technology and love it! I also have picked up some other equipment, mitts, boots, bindings and clothing and everything holds up extremely well! It is rather pricey but the quality is unbeatable in my opinion!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Ryan Y.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY

I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Missy Q.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY

I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL

I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Ashlinn P.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth, TX

Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Cashea S.
Cashea S.

I absolutely love Burton! I won't ever buy anything other than Burton when it comes to snowboarding needs. Everything about then. Gloves, snowboards, goggles, you name it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ

I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now