Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Marisa W.
While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Burton dominates the snowboarding scene. They keep up with all the new technology and really know what they're doing as a business. They focus mostly on guys but I still love this company. They only way you wouldn't enjoy a Burton product is if you bought the wrong product for your type of riding.
Chris M.
San Diego, CA
Some people may get caught up in hating Burton gear because its so popular, but it is that way because its probably the best gear out there. It holds up for years and is always very functional. The boards are sometimes a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. They work great with Burton bindings to create an overall riding experience.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I am new to snowboarding and I decided to buy my board at the end of the 2013 winter season. It was discounted at a great price so not only did I love the board but also the price. They have so many different styles of boards allowing beginners to enjoy it and advanced riders. I love my genie board. Not only is it cute (which is always a plus) but it rides so smooth. They can be expensive but it is worth it
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love burton. I only ride their boards and happen to love their luggage and snowboard gear too. Their prices are rather expensive but the quality is pretty good for a snow company. I would recommend them.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
I have been snowboarding for 15+ years, and Burton gear is simply the best. Boots, bindings, gloves,etc. - you really can't go wrong with Burton. Their items are stylish and fashionable, but also extremely functional. Don't be fooled by other brands... Burton really is the best.
Taylor E.
Daytona Beach, FL
Burton has always been one of my favorite brands. They have A plus boards and amazing snow gear. I can even wear one of there heavy cloth jackets out boarding and I am perfectly warm and comfortable. They are pricey like most snowboard brands but they are worth the price for sure.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Allison B.
I've been riding Burton boards since I was 12 years old, and they've never done me wrong. They are incredibly durable, beautiful designs, and extremely professional. They are expensive, but the quality more than makes up for it, especially if you're a seasoned boarder.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer , MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer , MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.