Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Julian M.
Julian M.
Denver, CO
I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Burton dominates the snowboarding scene. They keep up with all the new technology and really know what they're doing as a business. They focus mostly on guys but I still love this company. They only way you wouldn't enjoy a Burton product is if you bought the wrong product for your type of riding.
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA
Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
Snowboarding is probably my biggest hobby. To the point where I wear my Burton snowboarding coat all the time . . . even just to walk across my college campus in winter. It's warm though, I promise. I also have Burton snowboarding boots, one of their easy lace up systems before the BOA. Let me tell you though, it's still nice and convenient. Burton bindings too, never had a problem with them. I would have a Burton board but that was given as a gift and I received K2. I love Burton. They're expensive, but you won't receive any cheap, under quality things.
Brett N.
Brett N.
Hawthorne, NY
This is way to grey to even come close to reviewing. There are so many great board companies out there. While Burton is absolutely an orignal G they have a wide variety of boards from beginner to advanced. I ride a 165 Burton Love Playboy Limited edition special. This thing has so much pop and flex its amazing not to mention the full centerfold art shot. Like I was saying beginner to advanced. So there are boards that are fantastic and those that are from from it. I want to say this. I do love burton, but to say all of them are great is mis-leading you. Burton does however cater to the mountain rider / person that just wants to have plain fun. From their boards to their bags everything about them and the sport is cool. But if you want to grab a sick board from burton make sure you pay attention to weight, displacement, and mid core construction. Art always plays a factor into the mix but the construction is always most important.
Ben M.
Ben M.
I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.