Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Tom T.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA

Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fenton, MI

Burton is one of the best brands out there for snowboard gear and supplies. I have rode their boards for years and am amazed at how well their products hold up, especially with heavy use. They are definitely one of the most respected and well known snowboard companies out there because if their great and durable products.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN

Burton gear is great for outdoor winter sports. I had one of their jackets for 5+ years and it kept me very warm. The only reason I retired it was because I was dumb about bought a white coat and wasn't able to clean it very well.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA

These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Corona Del Mar, CA

I have been snowboarding since i was in 4th grade and I have always rode a Burton snowboard. I also wear their clothes. I LOVE everything about Burton. THeir clothes are comfortable, their boots keep my feet warm, and their boards are perfect for taking a nice ride down the mountains.
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
Essexville, MI

My very first snowboard, bindings, and boots were Burton and I have owned 2 since then. They hold up very well and have a variety of board designs.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi

Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ

I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH

Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now