Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
Snowboarding is probably my biggest hobby. To the point where I wear my Burton snowboarding coat all the time . . . even just to walk across my college campus in winter. It's warm though, I promise. I also have Burton snowboarding boots, one of their easy lace up systems before the BOA. Let me tell you though, it's still nice and convenient. Burton bindings too, never had a problem with them. I would have a Burton board but that was given as a gift and I received K2. I love Burton. They're expensive, but you won't receive any cheap, under quality things.
Ben M.
Ben M.
I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
I had my Burton Troop for more than 10 years before I replaced it. It was my first born, and I was glad to have it. It floated on the snow and survived a lot of wear and tear. Also, I STILL lend it to people if they need a board and are my size. In my opinion, Burton continues to be a leader of style and innovation within the snow sport community.
Becca I.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.