Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
I had my Burton Troop for more than 10 years before I replaced it. It was my first born, and I was glad to have it. It floated on the snow and survived a lot of wear and tear. Also, I STILL lend it to people if they need a board and are my size. In my opinion, Burton continues to be a leader of style and innovation within the snow sport community.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
Snowboarding is probably my biggest hobby. To the point where I wear my Burton snowboarding coat all the time . . . even just to walk across my college campus in winter. It's warm though, I promise. I also have Burton snowboarding boots, one of their easy lace up systems before the BOA. Let me tell you though, it's still nice and convenient. Burton bindings too, never had a problem with them. I would have a Burton board but that was given as a gift and I received K2. I love Burton. They're expensive, but you won't receive any cheap, under quality things.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I have a Burton Camera Backpack that protects my gear wonderfully. It has several compartments to hold all of my smaller items and I can rearrange the dividers to store my lenses accordingly. However, when filled it can become very cumbersome and way to heavy on a small framed woman like myself. Overall, Burton creates quality products.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Burton is by far THE best snowboarding company on the market today. Although you may think their prices are too high, it's so beyond worth it. Their customer service cannot be matched. My friend got a board in the mail and was displeased with the color of the board, and Burton sent him a brand new model for free. They are always willing to help and make your purchase as smooth as possible.
A v.
All of my snowboard gear is made by Burton. I own 5 sets of jackets and gloves. I also own a couple pairs of snowboard pants and hats. I have these variations in gear so that I'm prepared for multiple scenarios involving the weather or the terrain.

I also have a couple board set ups that use Burton bindings and boots. I no longer own any boards from them, but the equipment is compatible with the boards I do own.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Marina A.
I have gone through quite a few Burtons over the past ten years. I was a very loyal "Feel Good" rider, but recently tried the "Deja Vu" board- and I'm in love. The reason I love these boards so much is because Burton is constantly making improvements. When something feels a little off with one board, they fix it with the next model. They also make an exceptional range of boards for every type of rider/terrain. Love, Love, LOVE Burton's womens board!
Jessica A.
If you want a board that USED to be good quality, but now just falls apart on you unless you buy their MOST expensive ones…go for Burton. Otherwise, go with Ride, Flow, Forum, or Rome…anything but Burton. I used to be obsessed with Burton until I bought a board that started delaminating after not even a season of use. -__-
Amber B.
Fenton, MI
Burton is one of the best brands out there for snowboard gear and supplies. I have rode their boards for years and am amazed at how well their products hold up, especially with heavy use. They are definitely one of the most respected and well known snowboard companies out there because if their great and durable products.
Marisa W.
While they have great products it is super pricey. And certain boards are made for certain bindings, and certain bindings only fit certain boots... which is rather annoying because it forces you to buy everything burton and they may not always have the best products or price for boards, boots, and bindings.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer , MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer , MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.