Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Samantha r.
Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth , TX
Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.