Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
Tom T.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA
Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fenton, MI
Burton is one of the best brands out there for snowboard gear and supplies. I have rode their boards for years and am amazed at how well their products hold up, especially with heavy use. They are definitely one of the most respected and well known snowboard companies out there because if their great and durable products.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Burton gear is great for outdoor winter sports. I had one of their jackets for 5+ years and it kept me very warm. The only reason I retired it was because I was dumb about bought a white coat and wasn't able to clean it very well.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
Bay City , MI
My very first snowboard, bindings, and boots were Burton and I have owned 2 since then. They hold up very well and have a variety of board designs.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Burton makes some good boards, however they are normally overpriced for what the market offers. Which they can do because they have such a well known brand, however I much prefer other board brands when it comes to actual snowboarding. Their clothing line on the other hand is phenomenal. No matter where you search, snow gear is normally expensive, however you will be hard pressed to find the quality and beautiful designs that Burton provides in their snow clothing lines. I think my Burton Snow Jacket will last at least another 7 seasons!!! That's crazy good quality folks.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.