Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Burton gear. I buy them for snowboarding. It's good quality, and I've been able to keep most of my things for years. Highly recommend their gear.
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Burton is awesome. They make great boards. My custom flying v is my favorite board. They also make col bags. I have a Burton AK bag and another thave fits boots helmet and all my gear.
Dillon B.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO
Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I have a Burton Camera Backpack that protects my gear wonderfully. It has several compartments to hold all of my smaller items and I can rearrange the dividers to store my lenses accordingly. However, when filled it can become very cumbersome and way to heavy on a small framed woman like myself. Overall, Burton creates quality products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Burton dominates the snowboarding scene. They keep up with all the new technology and really know what they're doing as a business. They focus mostly on guys but I still love this company. They only way you wouldn't enjoy a Burton product is if you bought the wrong product for your type of riding.
Ben M.
Ben M.
I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Amy H.
Amy H.
Good snowboards
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.