Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ashley G.
Burton is expensive, but in this case you get what you pay for! One of my favourite zip-up sweaters is from them, I’ve owned it 10 years and it still looks almost the same as the day I bought it. I also love the style of the snowboarding gear! Would definitely buy more here if I could afford it all the time!
Sonia P.
Burton is my favourite brand for snowboarding equipment. They always have fun styles, and are always great quality. I have 6 year old snowpants that still look brand new. Definitely a good investment
Roz K.
Bonnyville, AB
Burton products are a mile above the rest. Great quality and performance. Costumer service could be improved and advice could be less vague but overall I would recommend Burton to anyone I know.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Snowboard boots are super comfy! Bang on for size too. I'm a 7 in street shoes and a 7 in Burton boots. With other brands their sizing is all over the map and I have to try on everything between size 5-8 (and half sizes too). Snowboards are all fun and amazing for beginners like myself. Love the colour variations as I rent boards everywhere, I always get a different Burton board.
Catherine L.
Timmins, ON
The good stuff:

My husband and I have been avid snowboarders for years. He has raced in numerous boardercrosses and has always won. He loves powder riding as much as being aggressive and laying down some sick carves. I always joke because he's now 28 and he is still just as good when it comes to competing, but he's definitely not a kid anymore lol.

Burton has awesome gear, clothes, etc. but the boards...eeee.
We have had numerous boards over the years, from all kinds of companies, trying to find each our own niche. My husband bought a Burton (largest board, he is 6'3", size 12 boot, 190lbs). Within the first winter, the clear coat/decal on the face of the board began crackling and peeling around the edges. We have never had this issue with any other board, so we were pretty surprised and disappointed. It looked like a sweet board, had good flex, etc. Just didn't hold up to some tough lovin'.

I'm giving Bourton a B because I have their Heated ladies Q boots which I absolutely love, including a sick boot bag and other gear that performs flawlessly. As for the board, the quality was definitely lacking for a big, expensive board. My husband had so much hope for this board and was like a little kid on Christmas when he got it. Too bad the excitement didn't last.

I should also note, we contacted Burton who stated they would replace the board, so we shipped it to them fully packaged. The replacement never happened as they were stress related cracks (from a handful of uses). They shipped us the board back, (in much worse condition, I might add) and now my husband uses it as a jib/park board, as he no longer cares for it.
Ieva V.
Kaunas
BSST snowboarding gear company!!! I really love the products they made! Burton custom snowboard so cool, burton pants are awesome for riding! Burton company is unbelieveble🏂 love the products they made♥️
Heidi S.
Angel gardien , QC
I love this company for all things athletic looking! I got an amazing board from there and awesome clothing ! Great service and I highly recommend you purchase their items ! There are tons of cool stuff
Gayle L.
Burton understands outdoor kids! The best feature of their children's snowpants is the thought that goes into details such as hems that can be easily lengthened. Many kids grow up, but now out, meaning snowpants are often too short before the waist is too small. With hems that can be lengthened by simply removing a thread, and excellent quality in the overall material and workmanship we've been able to use one pair of snowpants for three seasons in a row on the same child!
The regular retail price is on the high-end. However we purchase our Burton gear during end-of season sales or on clearance when the new colours and styles are introduced. This results in significant savings. Because really, who cares if a pair of snowpants are last year's colour? Not us!
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
Absolutely love my Burton gear! I have the Lipstick board with the flex curve technology and love it! I also have picked up some other equipment, mitts, boots, bindings and clothing and everything holds up extremely well! It is rather pricey but the quality is unbeatable in my opinion!
Alexandra K.
Wainwright, AB
I've had the same Burton board for about ten years; the quality is undisputed. I used to race and the fact that my board had less flex offered more stability and speed. That being said, I think I'll opt for a little more flex when I buy a new board because I'll be looking for something more forgiving for maneuverability in the terrain park.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.