Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe , NM

I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Suki Y.
Suki Y.

Very nice quality clothing apparel. The shirt that I own does not lose it's colour during washes and it still is the same as when I have bought it. The print does'nt ware off and it's super comfy!
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ

I have a Burton backpack that I have been using since Junior year of high school. I am currently a rising junior in college and still using the same backpack. Unlike my other backpacks my Burton straps haven't ripped off, the clips haven't broken, and all the zippers still work.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now