Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Great brand. Always lots of awesome gear and boards. They make really awesome and comfortable socks.
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Burton is such a great brand. Starting with winter sports gear to nice everyday accessories. Good quality. Can be little pricey but its worth it. Definitely would recommend.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
Great for outerwear items. Seems to last and be good quality. Stylish designs.
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Love their boards & gear. I've had my burton jacket & pants for 6 years and they still look brand new and are just as cozy as day one.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Wainwright, AB
I've had the same Burton board for about ten years; the quality is undisputed. I used to race and the fact that my board had less flex offered more stability and speed. That being said, I think I'll opt for a little more flex when I buy a new board because I'll be looking for something more forgiving for maneuverability in the terrain park.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.