Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Becca I.
Becca I.
Windsor Hts, IA

Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA

I had my Burton Troop for more than 10 years before I replaced it. It was my first born, and I was glad to have it. It floated on the snow and survived a lot of wear and tear. Also, I STILL lend it to people if they need a board and are my size. In my opinion, Burton continues to be a leader of style and innovation within the snow sport community.
Dillon B.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO

Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

I have a Burton Camera Backpack that protects my gear wonderfully. It has several compartments to hold all of my smaller items and I can rearrange the dividers to store my lenses accordingly. However, when filled it can become very cumbersome and way to heavy on a small framed woman like myself. Overall, Burton creates quality products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC

Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ

Burton dominates the snowboarding scene. They keep up with all the new technology and really know what they're doing as a business. They focus mostly on guys but I still love this company. They only way you wouldn't enjoy a Burton product is if you bought the wrong product for your type of riding.
Ben M.
Ben M.

I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI

Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now