Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Good make and works awesome
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
Snowboarding is probably my biggest hobby. To the point where I wear my Burton snowboarding coat all the time . . . even just to walk across my college campus in winter. It's warm though, I promise. I also have Burton snowboarding boots, one of their easy lace up systems before the BOA. Let me tell you though, it's still nice and convenient. Burton bindings too, never had a problem with them. I would have a Burton board but that was given as a gift and I received K2. I love Burton. They're expensive, but you won't receive any cheap, under quality things.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Burton is such a great brand. Starting with winter sports gear to nice everyday accessories. Good quality. Can be little pricey but its worth it. Definitely would recommend.
tierney j.
tierney j.
Winnipeg, MB
As a snowboarder and a Canadian citizen, having a warm winter jacket is a must. Burton delivers on that and then more.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
Great for outerwear items. Seems to last and be good quality. Stylish designs.
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Love their boards & gear. I've had my burton jacket & pants for 6 years and they still look brand new and are just as cozy as day one.
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
Greatest board I've ever ridden ! When I started riding 8 years ago I didn't think I was worthy but when I made the switch it's what made me a worthy rider ! Smooth as butter when you're going downhill !

All their stuff is amazing
Gayle L.
Gayle L.
Burton understands outdoor kids! The best feature of their children's snowpants is the thought that goes into details such as hems that can be easily lengthened. Many kids grow up, but now out, meaning snowpants are often too short before the waist is too small. With hems that can be lengthened by simply removing a thread, and excellent quality in the overall material and workmanship we've been able to use one pair of snowpants for three seasons in a row on the same child!
The regular retail price is on the high-end. However we purchase our Burton gear during end-of season sales or on clearance when the new colours and styles are introduced. This results in significant savings. Because really, who cares if a pair of snowpants are last year's colour? Not us!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.