Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI
I'm obsessed with my new burton snowboard. Rides great.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
I would love to go snowboarding one day ;D
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING ONE DAY
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
The best snowboard gear ever!
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
So amazing, love this board!
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Good make and works awesome
Melissa
orland, CA
These are cool
Amy H.
Good snowboards
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.