Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Missy Q.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Ryan Y.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt pleasant , SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Corona Del Mar, CA
I have been snowboarding since i was in 4th grade and I have always rode a Burton snowboard. I also wear their clothes. I LOVE everything about Burton. THeir clothes are comfortable, their boots keep my feet warm, and their boards are perfect for taking a nice ride down the mountains.
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
Bay City , MI
My very first snowboard, bindings, and boots were Burton and I have owned 2 since then. They hold up very well and have a variety of board designs.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have been snowboarding for about 15 Years now and I am madly in love with burton snowboards. I have owned about 7 different burton boards. I love the brand and boards so much!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.