Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA
Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Danielle O.
Westminster, CO
Burton is the brand I get for my snowboarding gear. I love it. Its very durable.
Samantha r.
Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Casey M.
Redding, CA
Awesome snowboard brand. A bit expensive and over-hyped but reliable and offers quality products.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Never snow boarded don't think I want to but would recommend to others that do
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Steven S.
Bronx, NY
I would love to go snowboarding one day ;D
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.