Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI

Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN

I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA

Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Heather L.
Heather L.

By far the most popular and mainstream board gear out there, Burton make high quality gear. Personally, I'm a K2 girl. It's all just personal preference
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH

Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA

I have ridden many boards, and Burton rides the best. They are great for beginners to athletes. I also love their jackets and other apparel.
Brett N.
Brett N.
Hawthorne, NY

This is way to grey to even come close to reviewing. There are so many great board companies out there. While Burton is absolutely an orignal G they have a wide variety of boards from beginner to advanced. I ride a 165 Burton Love Playboy Limited edition special. This thing has so much pop and flex its amazing not to mention the full centerfold art shot. Like I was saying beginner to advanced. So there are boards that are fantastic and those that are from from it. I want to say this. I do love burton, but to say all of them are great is mis-leading you. Burton does however cater to the mountain rider / person that just wants to have plain fun. From their boards to their bags everything about them and the sport is cool. But if you want to grab a sick board from burton make sure you pay attention to weight, displacement, and mid core construction. Art always plays a factor into the mix but the construction is always most important.
Emery T.
Emery T.
hollywood, SC

I have been boarding for the past five years and have had my board go through some crazy stuff and it is still amazing!
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA

Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI

Good make and works awesome
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.