Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
My husband is a huge fan! He pretty much has everything snowboard related made by Burton.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Samantha r.
Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA
Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Cara D.
Kentwood, MI
I've never bought a backpack that wasn't Burton and there snowboards are awesome.
Danielle O.
Westminster, CO
Burton is the brand I get for my snowboarding gear. I love it. Its very durable.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Never snow boarded don't think I want to but would recommend to others that do
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite snowboard brand. I love the bindings they make, very innovative.
Lindsay W.
Traverse City, MI
They my a good product for beggingers all the way up to pros!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.