Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ben L.
Ben L.
MILLBURY
ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best snowboard gear ever!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Burton has always been one of my favorite brands. They have A plus boards and amazing snow gear. I can even wear one of there heavy cloth jackets out boarding and I am perfectly warm and comfortable. They are pricey like most snowboard brands but they are worth the price for sure.
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love Burton! I won't ever buy anything other than Burton when it comes to snowboarding needs. Everything about then. Gloves, snowboards, goggles, you name it.
Ashlinn P.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth , TX
Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.