Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Brett N.
Brett N.
Hawthorne, NY

This is way to grey to even come close to reviewing. There are so many great board companies out there. While Burton is absolutely an orignal G they have a wide variety of boards from beginner to advanced. I ride a 165 Burton Love Playboy Limited edition special. This thing has so much pop and flex its amazing not to mention the full centerfold art shot. Like I was saying beginner to advanced. So there are boards that are fantastic and those that are from from it. I want to say this. I do love burton, but to say all of them are great is mis-leading you. Burton does however cater to the mountain rider / person that just wants to have plain fun. From their boards to their bags everything about them and the sport is cool. But if you want to grab a sick board from burton make sure you pay attention to weight, displacement, and mid core construction. Art always plays a factor into the mix but the construction is always most important.
Emery T.
Emery T.
hollywood, SC

I have been boarding for the past five years and have had my board go through some crazy stuff and it is still amazing!
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Bothell, WA

Every snowboard I've had has always been Burton. Great craftsmanship. They also have a lot of different grafix available to you can find the exact on to fit your personality.
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec

Greatest board I've ever ridden ! When I started riding 8 years ago I didn't think I was worthy but when I made the switch it's what made me a worthy rider ! Smooth as butter when you're going downhill !

All their stuff is amazing
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI

Good make and works awesome
Julian M.
Julian M.
Denver, CO

I rode a Burton Custom back in the mid 90s and it was a great board to learn on. I haven't used one since but I'm sure the quality is still right up there with the rest.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV

A lot of my snowboard gear is from Burton. They make great quality, warm stuff. The brand basically invented and perfected snowboarding so they definitely have it down!The only con is the price. I know it is pretty expensive but some things like the jackets and mittens are definitely worth a little splurging!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

Snowboarding is probably my biggest hobby. To the point where I wear my Burton snowboarding coat all the time . . . even just to walk across my college campus in winter. It's warm though, I promise. I also have Burton snowboarding boots, one of their easy lace up systems before the BOA. Let me tell you though, it's still nice and convenient. Burton bindings too, never had a problem with them. I would have a Burton board but that was given as a gift and I received K2. I love Burton. They're expensive, but you won't receive any cheap, under quality things.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

I love going snowboarding when I can, and I love the freedom of riding my burton board. The designs are awesome and if you take care of them right they last
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now