Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Burton has always been one of my favorite brands. They have A plus boards and amazing snow gear. I can even wear one of there heavy cloth jackets out boarding and I am perfectly warm and comfortable. They are pricey like most snowboard brands but they are worth the price for sure.
Cashea S.
Cashea S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love Burton! I won't ever buy anything other than Burton when it comes to snowboarding needs. Everything about then. Gloves, snowboards, goggles, you name it.
Ashlinn P.
Ashlinn P.
Fort Worth , TX
Burton is the way to go! My boyfriend and i have had our boards for about 2 years now! We live in colorado so we have lots of snow and time for boarding :) worth the price you pay!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I have used Burton snowboards (and bindings) and they always are really nice. They fit well and hold up over time. I'd recommend them to others. Plus, they have cool designs.
Missy Q.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Ryan Y.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt pleasant , SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.