Add a Photo

By BURTON
Photos (3)
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

Burton is my brother's favorite snowboarding brand. It's all he ever buys to use on the slopes.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the mainstream brand for snow boarders. Also - sometimes it feels like the only brand.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA

Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT

My husband is a huge fan! He pretty much has everything snowboard related made by Burton.
Missy Q.
Missy Q.
Staten Island, NY

I love my Peacock snowboard! Burton products are always fun functional and super cool.
Cara D.
Cara D.
Kentwood, MI

I've never bought a backpack that wasn't Burton and there snowboards are awesome.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Bronx, NY

Such a smooth ride, theres no other option for me when it comes to buying a board!
Brett J.
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA

Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Westminster, CO

Burton is the brand I get for my snowboarding gear. I love it. Its very durable.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC

Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now