Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
Since my son was 17 months old he has been on a Burton Board. He is now 10. My daughter and 3 other sons ride them as well. We love snowboarding and have always used this brand
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
A very well known brand for all outdoor active seekers. All my snowboarding gear is Burton including my board. Long lasting quality and very durable for any weather. I've had my Burton snowboarding jacket for about 6 years, you couldn't even tell I bought it that long ago.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Traverse City, MI
They my a good product for beggingers all the way up to pros!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Craigsville, VA
Burton snowboards are a great brand, but there extremely pricey. You only pay for the name when you could get a Rossignol board for much cheaper and just as good.
Ben L.
Ben L.
MILLBURY
ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
My first two snowboards have been Burton. While they may be pricey they do stand up to the test of time and each year they are constantly improving their product.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love burton .really good product that stays and holds together and doesn't fall apart easily. It is expensive but you get what you pay for there is no doubt about that one.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I have owned two Burton Feather boards over the past ten years. They are well made and last many years as long as you take care of them. They have great, fun, designs, and offer many options for women's sports gear.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best snowboard gear ever!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.