Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO

The best snowboard brand by far. I love that they have boards designed for women and they look amazing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA

Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Alexandria, VA

My husband owns a burton board and loves it. He's had it for about 3 years and it's still going strong.
Ben L.
Ben L.
MILLBURY

ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta

Great brand. Always lots of awesome gear and boards. They make really awesome and comfortable socks.
Mac W.
Mac W.

I think this is a #1 in my book. Tried out my friend Joey's board and it was so smooth on the snow!
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI

Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Ben M.
Ben M.

I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Redding, CA

Awesome snowboard brand. A bit expensive and over-hyped but reliable and offers quality products.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now