Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Blake D.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA

So amazing, love this board!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR

I love my Burton. It has the perfect amount of flex for my riding style. I can carve in the deep powder just as easily as I can take jumps - a VERY versatile all-mountain board.
I would definitely demo a variety of Burton boards before buying one - each model has different strengths.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA

I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ

I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI

Being from Stowe there is nothing more I love then carving some ice. I love being able to use my burton board to make a statement going down the hill. Plus it is a great way to tell who is a true Vermonter.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN

I have always owned burton boards/ski boards. they have an awesome variety to choose from depending on the type of things you like to do weather its rec. comp. or just in the backyard. they are good brand that lasts and that you can grow with easily. loved every board ive owned
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA

Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Heather L.
Heather L.

By far the most popular and mainstream board gear out there, Burton make high quality gear. Personally, I'm a K2 girl. It's all just personal preference
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH

Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , Ca

I have ridden many boards, and Burton rides the best. They are great for beginners to athletes. I also love their jackets and other apparel.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now