Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Photos (3)
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definitely recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear
Marina A.
Marina A.
I have gone through quite a few Burtons over the past ten years. I was a very loyal "Feel Good" rider, but recently tried the "Deja Vu" board- and I'm in love. The reason I love these boards so much is because Burton is constantly making improvements. When something feels a little off with one board, they fix it with the next model. They also make an exceptional range of boards for every type of rider/terrain. Love, Love, LOVE Burton's womens board!
Elise H.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I am new to snowboarding and I decided to buy my board at the end of the 2013 winter season. It was discounted at a great price so not only did I love the board but also the price. They have so many different styles of boards allowing beginners to enjoy it and advanced riders. I love my genie board. Not only is it cute (which is always a plus) but it rides so smooth. They can be expensive but it is worth it
Kerri O.
Kerri O.
Burton is one of my favorite brands. I currently don't have a Burton board (only because when I got this board I didn't have much $) but I love all their products. The boots are super comfortable, clothing warm and dry. I'll buy more products from them.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite snowboard brand. I love the bindings they make, very innovative.
Cara D.
Cara D.
Kentwood, MI
I've never bought a backpack that wasn't Burton and there snowboards are awesome.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY
I've ridden plenty of other boards before and nothing compares to riding a burton snowboard. Burton is the only brand that is so complex with different styles of riding. They're perfect from beginners to advanced riders. I'll never ride another board again!
Blake D.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
So amazing, love this board!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR
I love my Burton. It has the perfect amount of flex for my riding style. I can carve in the deep powder just as easily as I can take jumps - a VERY versatile all-mountain board.
I would definitely demo a variety of Burton boards before buying one - each model has different strengths.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
I've always owned a Burton Snowboard, nothing better!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.