Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma
I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Samantha M.
My husband owns a burton board and loves it. He's had it for about 3 years and it's still going strong.
Ben L.
MILLBURY
ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA
Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
My husband is a huge fan! He pretty much has everything snowboard related made by Burton.
Emery T.
hollywood, SC
I have been boarding for the past five years and have had my board go through some crazy stuff and it is still amazing!
Ben M.
I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
Cara D.
Kentwood, MI
I've never bought a backpack that wasn't Burton and there snowboards are awesome.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite snowboard brand. I love the bindings they make, very innovative.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.