Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA
Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Ben L.
MILLBURY
ALWAYS riding Burton, its the best stuff, though really expensive, you definitely get what you pay for
Mac W.
I think this is a #1 in my book. Tried out my friend Joey's board and it was so smooth on the snow!
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Casey M.
Redding, CA
Awesome snowboard brand. A bit expensive and over-hyped but reliable and offers quality products.
Ben M.
I like Burton a lot. Most of my equipment is from them. It lasts a long time and holds up well!
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the mainstream brand for snow boarders. Also - sometimes it feels like the only brand.
Kirsten H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Burton is my brother's favorite snowboarding brand. It's all he ever buys to use on the slopes.
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
Got my first Burton board back in 1997, love their boards. Very durable and performs great.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.