Add a Photo

By BURTON
Photos (3)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definitely recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear
Shana K.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH

Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA

Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
tierney j.
tierney j.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

As a snowboarder and a Canadian citizen, having a warm winter jacket is a must. Burton delivers on that and then more.
Emery T.
Emery T.
hollywood, SC

I have been boarding for the past five years and have had my board go through some crazy stuff and it is still amazing!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ

I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Katie O.
Katie O.
Perris, Ca

I've had my Burton board and bindings for 2 years. This board is so true quality and withstands the test of time.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi

Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC

All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
tayla s.
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma

I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now