Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Tom T.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA
Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
I love Burton because they have so many options & you get what you pay for. They're honestly my go-to when looking for snowboarding gear
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
The best snowboard brand by far. I love that they have boards designed for women and they look amazing.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
They have some nice designs but buying local is a much better deal. I had a Burton board when I first learned and have never been back to burton boards since.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Burton is a really good brand for a lot of winter stuff. They're definitely really pricey, but I don't think they should be. I feel like it's more because of the brand name. Anyway, they do have some nice stuff and pretty cool designs, which is why it's probably also more well-known. I've never had a problem with their items from snowboards, boots, goggles and helmets. All have been pretty good quality.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
I have a Burton backpack that I have been using since Junior year of high school. I am currently a rising junior in college and still using the same backpack. Unlike my other backpacks my Burton straps haven't ripped off, the clips haven't broken, and all the zippers still work.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.