Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY
Never snow boarded don't think I want to but would recommend to others that do
Bree L.
Bree L.
I've had my burton boards for over 13 years and it is still going strong! I have replaced the bindings and boots several times (of course Burton). I'm really happy with my purchases and always recommend Burton to all my friends and family.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Have bought jackets, socks, pants, hats, snowboards, board bags, binds, etc. from this company and everything has been of quality. I have never had an issue with any product. They are well made, last a long time, and are overall fun to use.
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My bindings are Burton. They've never let me down.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Brookline , MA
Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I love my Burton Board, I am still a beginner, but I feel like I have had it really easy being on such a great ride.
There are also always so many cute designs every year..which, depending on how you look at it could be an upside or downside. ha!
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Puyallup, Wa
I love that the Burton boards, boots, bindings all have a great beginner start. The board is very thick and easy to maneuver when you are first trying to learn. But also makes other things like stopping easier, then as you "graduate" up you can move on to a thinner board if you want. I have tried other boards but ultimately i love Burton. Also i love they have a women's trufit shoe that is meant to form to a woman's high arch. and sits a little different on the calf. More and more the snowboarding world is making things more women anatomy friendly, but Burton is my favorite.
Brett J.
Brett J.
Mount Airy, GA
Great products! Got Burton boots and bindings on my snowboard and they are awesome
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Burton has one of the best boards money can buy. I used to compete and would request only Burton boards. They last and are very durable.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
I have been snowboarding for 15+ years, and Burton gear is simply the best. Boots, bindings, gloves,etc. - you really can't go wrong with Burton. Their items are stylish and fashionable, but also extremely functional. Don't be fooled by other brands... Burton really is the best.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.