Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Photos (3)
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
THey've been around for a long time. They know what they're doing and they're always on the forefront of design. Their EST binding system is amazing.
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI
Great company with great products! They are a little more on the expensive side but their products are defiantly worth the money
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
El Segundo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I wacthed Burton go from Jake's garage to the biggest in the snowboard industry. I always have and always will support their products and riders!
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Andretta R.
Andretta R.
Milford, CT
I had a burton charger that i had for around 4 years before handing it down to my best friend who rode it for at least another 4 years. No problems. Beautiful wood grain board!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Chapel Hill , NC
I currently have a burton board and i like it alot. It held up really well despite the many days i ride per season but it will definitely be replaced next season. The quality just isn't the same as a handmade board. I also have burton boots that i really don't like. Comfortable at first but cuts off circulation as i ride. Have tried to size up but it did not help.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My husband owns a burton board and loves it. He's had it for about 3 years and it's still going strong.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.