Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
The best snowboard brand by far. I love that they have boards designed for women and they look amazing.
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA
Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Mac W.
I think this is a #1 in my book. Tried out my friend Joey's board and it was so smooth on the snow!
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Burtons my go to snowboarding gear and boards. Their apparel is amazing! I love every aspect of it.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
I got my board for Christmas two years ago and I love it. I am excited for the winter season to come so I can get on my board.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Can't live without it! Love their snowboards and I had a jacket lasted me 6 years! Great company
Kirsten H.
Burton is my brother's favorite snowboarding brand. It's all he ever buys to use on the slopes.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the mainstream brand for snow boarders. Also - sometimes it feels like the only brand.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.