Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Katelyn P.
San Diego, CA
Rides well in all conditions. I ride a larger board to enjoy the nice Pow Pow days. Great flex, speed and sustainability.
Priscilla C.
Chandler, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've been snowboarding since 1999, I wouldn't and don't trust my fun and fitness in the snow to anyone else but Burton
Emery T.
hollywood, SC
I have been boarding for the past five years and have had my board go through some crazy stuff and it is still amazing!
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
I have the most amazing sheep ski coat feom them. Its super stylish and it is comfy and warm. A lot of money though:(
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
I've had my Burton board and bindings for 2 years. This board is so true quality and withstands the test of time.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Love Burton! They have the best quality for sure. Always have the most unto date coolest looking snowboards too!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
All of my snowboard gear is Burton, and so is my fiance's. We love the options, and the quality is great.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
The best snowboard brand by far. I love that they have boards designed for women and they look amazing.
tayla s.
Fall river , Ma
I bought my board about 6 years ago and i still absolutely love it ! especially living in new england :)
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA
Great outerwear and awesome quality. Looks great and feels great- just wish they came in larger sizes.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.