Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Burton is always where i tend to shop for my winter hobbies such as snowboarding!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I have a Burton Camera Backpack that protects my gear wonderfully. It has several compartments to hold all of my smaller items and I can rearrange the dividers to store my lenses accordingly. However, when filled it can become very cumbersome and way to heavy on a small framed woman like myself. Overall, Burton creates quality products.
Dillon B.
Dillon B.
La Veta, CO
Burton makes a really decent board at a decent price. Lots of different styles to choose from. I would recommend this board, especially if you are just starting out.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
I had my Burton Troop for more than 10 years before I replaced it. It was my first born, and I was glad to have it. It floated on the snow and survived a lot of wear and tear. Also, I STILL lend it to people if they need a board and are my size. In my opinion, Burton continues to be a leader of style and innovation within the snow sport community.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love burton products! I have burton snowboard pants and jacket and am sooo happy with them! My fiancé also has some snowboard boots by burton. They're going to cost a little more than off brands but are well made and very long lasting. My pants keep me super warm!
Becca I.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
Burtons line this year is amazing, half of the stuff on there is on my Christmas list. I've had Burton board and bindings for years and always liked them the best. I have very small feet and they seem to fit way better.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
These are the best snowboards. Of course as a Vermonter I am biased, but the people that produce these boards work incredibly hard to ensure that each board is perfect.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Burton gear is great for outdoor winter sports. I had one of their jackets for 5+ years and it kept me very warm. The only reason I retired it was because I was dumb about bought a white coat and wasn't able to clean it very well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fenton, MI
Burton is one of the best brands out there for snowboard gear and supplies. I have rode their boards for years and am amazed at how well their products hold up, especially with heavy use. They are definitely one of the most respected and well known snowboard companies out there because if their great and durable products.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.