Burton uploaded by Lauren S.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.Burton uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY BURTON

Burton
  • "Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definately recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear" in 5 reviews
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA
Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Desiree W.
Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Great company with great products! They are a little more on the expensive side but their products are defiantly worth the money
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
I got my board for Christmas two years ago and I love it. I am excited for the winter season to come so I can get on my board.
Jennifer E.
Burton has good quality snowboarding gear i would definitely recommend them i first learned to snowboard using their gear
Michele G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Burton has been my go to brand for years for outdoor clothing and gear. It's a trusted brand and has well made clothing!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Great quality clothing and gear, at a premium price. I've had the same snowboarding coat for 7 years!! Worth every penny!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.