Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI

Burton! The most recognized name in snowboarding! I love their apparel, the pants I have of theirs are holding up great and you can feel that they are made of a really nice material. Burton is a sure fire way to look awesome while wearing your riding gear.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA

THey've been around for a long time. They know what they're doing and they're always on the forefront of design. Their EST binding system is amazing.
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA

Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

Great company with great products! They are a little more on the expensive side but their products are defiantly worth the money
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Great for people of all levels and styles of riding. and they have so many designs and mix and match pieces that there's something for everyone.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

Burton is an good quality brand. They have great products and also great styles. I know many friends that use Burton products and always recommend them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ

I wacthed Burton go from Jake's garage to the biggest in the snowboard industry. I always have and always will support their products and riders!
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA

Bought a used board and bag with gear from a friend, all Burton brand, and they are great! love everything about them! Their gear holds up great over the years. Just wish we had snow this past year!!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Timmins, ON

The good stuff:

My husband and I have been avid snowboarders for years. He has raced in numerous boardercrosses and has always won. He loves powder riding as much as being aggressive and laying down some sick carves. I always joke because he's now 28 and he is still just as good when it comes to competing, but he's definitely not a kid anymore lol.

Burton has awesome gear, clothes, etc. but the boards...eeee.
We have had numerous boards over the years, from all kinds of companies, trying to find each our own niche. My husband bought a Burton (largest board, he is 6'3", size 12 boot, 190lbs). Within the first winter, the clear coat/decal on the face of the board began crackling and peeling around the edges. We have never had this issue with any other board, so we were pretty surprised and disappointed. It looked like a sweet board, had good flex, etc. Just didn't hold up to some tough lovin'.

I'm giving Bourton a B because I have their Heated ladies Q boots which I absolutely love, including a sick boot bag and other gear that performs flawlessly. As for the board, the quality was definitely lacking for a big, expensive board. My husband had so much hope for this board and was like a little kid on Christmas when he got it. Too bad the excitement didn't last.

I should also note, we contacted Burton who stated they would replace the board, so we shipped it to them fully packaged. The replacement never happened as they were stress related cracks (from a handful of uses). They shipped us the board back, (in much worse condition, I might add) and now my husband uses it as a jib/park board, as he no longer cares for it.
Andretta R.
Andretta R.
Milford, Ct

I had a burton charger that i had for around 4 years before handing it down to my best friend who rode it for at least another 4 years. No problems. Beautiful wood grain board!
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now