Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Susie E.
Susie E.
Santa Fe , NM

I've rode a burton board for 4 years, and it's so durable! A little stiff if you're wanting to do tricks, but truly a great investment.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO

I love Burton because they have so many options & you get what you pay for. They're honestly my go-to when looking for snowboarding gear
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.

Love their boards & gear. I've had my burton jacket & pants for 6 years and they still look brand new and are just as cozy as day one.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

They make great snow clothing with a more fashionable edge. A little pricey but if you care how you look it may be worth it for you.
Tom T.
Tom T.
Halifax, MA

Why choose anyone else! They shaped the sport of snowboarding and changed it forever! They are the first in the game and the best!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

Great company with great products! They are a little more on the expensive side but their products are defiantly worth the money
Ryan Y.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY

I've had my Burton board for about a year now and i have got to say i love my board! Super flexible and great in all conditions!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

Burton makes quality products for the outdoors. I use their goggles for ski and snowboarding, and have not had any complaints.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA

I got my board for Christmas two years ago and I love it. I am excited for the winter season to come so I can get on my board.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN

This is the only brand we use as we have tried others but none compare to quality and durability. These are the best out there.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.

How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.

What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.

Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.

Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.

Join Now