Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Christian G.
Christian G.
Charlotte NC
I have ridden a Burton board for over 20 years. I started as a test rider for Burton with hard boots and bindings. The Burton Alp was a developmental board of mine. Still ride Burton all mountain boards. Last was on a trip to Zurs Austria. Just great boards all around.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I learned to ride on a Burton Feelgood and have never turned to anything else! Quality products! Sure they're a little pricey, but so worth the extra cash. The end of season sales are wonderful. Last year I bought a new jacket and pants for under $150!
Jake S.
Jake S.
Marlborough, MA
Although Burton makes high quality snow gear, there are many other brands that make gear at better prices and quality. Brands like Forum, Salomon, k2, and Dragon make gear that blows Burton out of the water. I used Burton gear for 3+ years and was satisfied until I converted to Forum. Definitely a good decision. The best part of Burton is their jackets and snowboard graphics. I would definitely recommend researching other brands before buying Burton gear based on popularity. I've never had a problem with my Burton gear but I prefer other brands especially for park riders.
Chris M.
Chris M.
San Diego, CA
Some people may get caught up in hating Burton gear because its so popular, but it is that way because its probably the best gear out there. It holds up for years and is always very functional. The boards are sometimes a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. They work great with Burton bindings to create an overall riding experience.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Diego, CA
Burton is the only board I will ride and the only snowgear I will buy. The manufacturing is flawless on their equipment and it's extremely durable in all snow conditions.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
My husband is a huge fan! He pretty much has everything snowboard related made by Burton.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Brick, NJ
Love all of their products, especially their snow pants. Just got a new pair after my old ones lasted me 2 whole years-very sustainable!!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Burton is my brother's favorite snowboarding brand. It's all he ever buys to use on the slopes.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the mainstream brand for snow boarders. Also - sometimes it feels like the only brand.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Aiea, HI
Burton! The most recognized name in snowboarding! I love their apparel, the pants I have of theirs are holding up great and you can feel that they are made of a really nice material. Burton is a sure fire way to look awesome while wearing your riding gear.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does Burton make a click-in binding system? I need to replace my switch bindings, but can't find a good click-in set.
Sam G.
Sam G.
How is the snowboarding attire? I have a burton board but I am curious about their other gear.
Samantha L.
What is your favorite Burton board?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Who is your favorite Burton athlete?
Samantha L.
Has anyone tried out the "first layer" clothing to wear under your gear? I am thinking about buying a set but want to be sure they are warm and of good quality.